Dee left and Ray made sure that I had a bath and even pooped with the door unlocked.

When I came out, she was looking at her phone, she kept her phone down when she saw me.

"Damn, nice outfit"

I smiled at her. I felt so good. So damn good.

I wore a long skirt and a shirt.

I felt bright and amazing.

"I see a glow "

And I giggled softly.

"Have you healed Wii?" she asked as she puts her hand towards me and I take it.

"I have. I healed myself before I came to Iceland." I sat down next to her.

"After my rape. I was broken. I was lost. Hell, I didnt even know I was raped. I just felt painful and empty." She squeezed my hand.

"I would have been fine, but the people made it worse. The news outside my house made it worse. The threats my parents got made it worse. Im glad I had my parents. One day, after months, I lost it. I broke down, and my parents were there.

That day, I looked at myself and I decided thats it. Im done being weak and now ill be strong. My body is all that I have and hating it would give me nothing. That is when I started to heal myself. I came out of it." I wiped a tear out of eye.

"When you asked me to come to you, I made sure that I will have a new starting. I never wanted to give up, and I wont".

"And I will never let you" she said as she kissed my hand.

"I feel good that a rapist has died. That he would never ever look at anyone else or do this to them. I was lucky to get out of it and to have the best support, but not everyone is"

-----------------------------------

The day went good.

I sat by the bay window of the bakery and just looked at people.

Everyone here had such a different story. Different meaning. Different goals.

Some were here alone, some were with another person and some were with a group. Inspite of so many people, there was a sense of peace that I felt and it felt so good.

I felt a cool breeze fill into the warm indoors and I looked at the door to see him.

Valtyr.

He seemed so confident and beautiful.

He was looking around the bakery and when he saw me, I saw his forehead wrinkles disappear.

And I just blinked.

He walked towards me, wishing a few people who were at the tables in the way.

And he walked right where I sat.

"Is the seat taken?" he asked.

Damn, his voice was so deep.

"N-no"

"May I?"

And I just nodded.

He sat down next to me and my heart started to beat fast. So fast that I feared that he might hear it.

"You are really beautiful"

And my head turned towards him

"What?"

"I usually dislike to repeat myself but for you, I will. You are the most beautiful person that I have come across"

And my jaw dropped.

This man.

I didnt know how to react.

"Th-Th-Thank you" and I tucked my hair behind my ear.

"How long have you been here for?"

"Sorry?"

And he just looked at me. His eye were the most beautiful shade of brown. They had that warmth when you look in them.

"For a few months"

And he nodded. He maintained his distance yet he felt so damn close. His eyes never wandered from mine. And even while sitting, he was a bit taller than me, but the eye contact for me was everything

"What would you suggest for me to buy here?"

"Um.... are you allergic to anything?"

"No"

"Our butter croissants and cinnamon donuts are best selling"

"What do you like the most?"

And I blushed a bit.

"I love the choco-chips muffins with caramel on it"

And he got up and walked to the chashier.

Emily, the chasier looked at me and him and took his order.

I gulped and I just looked at him. He was so surreal and my body felt warm for him.

As he waited for the order, he just looked at me. It wasnt creepy at all. But it just felt so good.

Once he got his order, he nodded at Emily and started to walk towards and I shifted in my seat a bit.

"I would have loved to stay to talk to you, but I cannot at this point.  To compensate it, I hope this works" and he handed me a plate in which something was kept, i was too nervous to even see what it was and I gasped.

"No no, its ok! Please dont do this" and I stood up.

He was around 6'5, meaning still taller than me but our heights seemed perfect. I could look at his face properly even while standing up and this gave me a new sense of confidence.

"Take it" and without a doubt I submitted it him. I took the plate.

"It was nice meeting you. See you around"

"Y-Y-Yes" and with that he left the bakery and when I came back to reality, a few people were looking at me.

I suddenly got conscious and went back towards the staff room.

I kept the plate on the table and i saw there were 3 choco-chip muffins with caramel on it.

---------------------------------------

-VOTE-

-COMMENT-

-STAY SEXY-