Recollection

Mina's POV

"Mina... You are the best person I had in my whole damn life...and I want you to be happy.. With that in my mind, I've been thinking if this day will come... I'm okay if.. you'll cancel our wedding... I know you're tired of me being like this..and so I am. I don't think I can do this anymore." Is she breaking up with me? No. I think she's giving up on herself... Should I let her be? But you love her so much Mina. You can't give up on her right now. Do something Mina.. But she said she's tired already.. Its okay to be tired Mina but giving up is different. If you let her give up you won't see her anymore. Why I can't see her anymore? She will die Mina. You want her to die?! No!!  Then do something. Who told you that I want to cancel our wedding? I'm just disappointed to you but it doesn't mean that I don't love you anymore. I am not going to be tired of you... listen.. I want you to perfectly fight again.. But you're not fighting alone this time. I'll be there with you.. We will be there.. I want you and nobody else. We will be having a family together soon I said as I cupped her face to look in my eyes. And I'm not joking when I told you I want three kids. "But Minari~...." Chaeyoung said. Chaengie,my love, don't give up on me. I love you so much. I promise I'll stay by your side no matter what happen because you- you've been my light in my darkest moments. You loved me unconditionally. I don't know how to return all your love but give me this last chance to be with you. Okay? I said trying my best not to cry. I hugged her tightly as I could hoping that my sincere words will reach her heart and change her mind. "Uhmm. Prin-cess?" She asked. Hmmm. " I can't breathe..." She said.

--

The two didn't know that Jihyo and Tzuyu are listening to their conversation. Jihyo's tears are unstoppable. " Unnie, Are you okay?!" Tzuyu asked. "Ah..Tzu.. this is so heartbreaking.. Its like I'm hearing a radio drama.." Jihyo said. "Come on.. Let's prepare for breakfast now.. I think the cub will definitely change her mind.. She's whipped with her girlfriend." Tzuyu said. "Okay~ but did you hear also that Mina really wants to have three kids?! That's so unexpected to her." Jihyo said while wiping her tears.

--
Four years passed

Myoi Residence, Japan

Mina's POV
"Mommy~" Oh! Minyoung,my love.. Why are you alone here in the living room? Where's your Mama? "Chaeyoung went outside.." Mom said. Where? She didn't even bother to call me. "She's in a hurry so I never got the chance to ask.. Why not call her?" Mom suggested. Geez.. She's not answering her phone. "Oh! What if she's with her mistress because her wife doesn't have enough time to her anymore.." Dad teasingly said. Yah! Dad! Stop teasing me. I'm not in the mood. " Haha Oh! My daughter.. why so serious? Its just a what if.." Dad said. Your such a tease dad.. With your what ifs... Come here Minyoung.. Let's take a bath while waiting for your Mama. Tsk.. Why you're not answering Son Chaeyoung?! Mommy~ Mama~ Minyoung gave me Chaeyoung's phone. What should I do with your Mama? She's so forgetful. Its been four years since her brain surgery but she's still this forgetful. I'm still lucky that she never forget that she have a wife and daughter.

--
Four years ago

Son's residence
America

Wedding Day

"Congratulations Unnie and Chaeng" Tzuyu said. "You are both really pretty with your wedding dress" Jihyo said. "So, where's the honeymoon?" Nayeon asked. "Hey.. Why are you pouting cub?" Jeongyeon asked. "It's because we can't have the honeymoon...her operation will be next week.." I said. "Geez.. Why do I need to go there before the operation? Can we just move the day Minari~?" Chaeyoung asked. "Stop whining Cub.. As if you two never did it?!" Sana said. " Why the both of you blushing? You did it once in the apartment.." Dahyun said. "But honeymoon is different..because we can only have it after the wedding" Chaeyoung sadly said. "We can do it later Cub.. Stop sulking now..please? Let's enjoy this day.." I said as I hugged her. "Yeah.. Lets enjoy and eat lots of food.. " Momo said.

--

Myoi Hospital, Japan

Surgery Day

"Mitang~ sorry we are late." Sana said while hugging me. "Did Seulgi Unnie already started the operation?" Tzuyu asked. "It started 5 hours ago.." I nervously said. "I know it's hard for both of you to trust her again but we are happy that you made the right decision Mina" Jihyo said. "If it's not because of my Dad and her Dad, I don't know how to trust her anymore." I said. "Oh! Girls you're here!" My dad said. "How is she dad?" I asked. "The operation went successful Mina.. don't forget to thank our skilled surgeon." Dad said then kissed my head. "Thanks God.. Our Cub is fine!" I heard Dahyun said while hugging Tzuyu. I saw seulgi walking out the operation room. "Uhm.. Thank you..for helping us.." I said. "Hey, no need to be sorry I'm just doing the right thing to do because she's my future sister in law if you forget.. And I'm really sorry for what I have done in the past that so childish and unprofessional of me.." She said. "Will she be okay?" I asked. "The operation went successful but I'm not really sure if she doesn't have neurological issues after.. Just expect there's a possibility that she'll forget about everything temporaryly." She said.

--
"Are you sure she'll wake up anytime soon?" Chaeyoung's mom asked. "She will...right Akira?" Mr. Son said. "She's moving already!" I said. We waited for her to open her eyes. We saw her scan the place and all of us in the room. Seulgi went beside her to check her. " Who are you?" She asked. I'm your Doctor Kang Seulgi. "Where am I?" She asked again. " In the hospital, I'll answer your questions later but I need you to move your feet..your hands... And follow this light using your eyes.. Ok. Good.. Now, do you feel any pain right now?" Seulgi asked. "Its just that my head hurts.." She said. "Can you remember them.. What is your name?"  Seulgi asked. "No..Son Chaeyoung.. Wait! who are they?" She said with her confused look. " They are your family and friends..." Seulgi said. "Oh! But why I can't remember them?!" She asked. " because you just had your brain surgery.. " Seulgi said. "Oh! I'm sleepy again.. Can I? " She asked. "Yes you can.." Seulgi said. "Minari~ can you sing a song for me?" She asked  Eh?! "You're my wife.. You didn't even kiss me when I woke up!" She said while pouting. Wait! I thought?! "Come on~ its a prank Minari~.. Kiss me already.. She whines. " Yah! How could you prank us with that?!" Chaeyoung's mom said. "Hey mom.. Don't you want me to be an actress?! I'm just trying to be one.. I gotcha?!" She said while giggling. Everybody laughs at her but the next few months she's unbelievably different from usual.

--
Author's Note:

Thank you for reading 😊