Chapter 79

Gao Yan's second child actually told the truth, pregnant was not in everyone's expectations, and suddenly there was, which shocked others, and also frightened Gao Yan and Liu Yi.

Gao Yan's career was just starting at this time, seeing that there were countless things to be busy with after that, countless people to know countless situations to open, but the child suddenly had at this time, and the surprise also made Gao Yan can't help but sigh at the untimely collapse of these two buns in his family.

Liu Yi is Chinese New Year's Eve seven years old today, and he pit Huarong in three years, and his overseas business is getting bigger and bigger, seeing that the tentacles can reach out to China, but he was smashed by the two buns that suddenly came, and he was so dizzy that he almost forgot what he was going to do.

Or made several calls from overseas, urged countless times, and asked Liu Yi when he could return to Zurich. As a result, Liu Yi Liu Yi thought about it, decisively threw the burden and made a palm cabinet, saying that you look at it, all the preparations in the early stage are done, and the capital chain is also in place, so I will not make peace.

Zurich was directly on fire, never seen Liu Yi have such impetuous and careless behavior, but Liu Yi did not explain much, only said that there was an important thing at home in the past year, he couldn't leave, Zurich will not return for the time being.

Zurich's top management is almost crazy, two important figures in Asia, one left his head to travel to the world, and the other was normal yesterday and will not do personnel today; But because he knew Liu Yi's personality, Zurich did not dare to rush, so he thought of a way to call one by one to ask Liu Yi what happened there.

So the last call came to Lu Hengda, who had been playing with a few smelly boys of the Liu family since the time of opening his pants, and had never seen the end of the dragon.

Lu Hengda and Liu Yi Liu Heng's friendship is very good, and he also lent his secretary out to help Liu Yi check the bottom of Gao Yan's surrogacy agency, but some time ago, he was busy with his life ideals and didn't care much about Liu Yi, and now Zurich has called a hundred thousand urgent emergency calls, Lu Hengda has to call and ask even if he is holding a lively mentality.

But Lu Hengda's troublesome person has a cheap problem, that is, he has always asked something directly, Liu Heng had an accident, he called Liu Yi, Liu Yi had an accident, he thought about it, and directly called Liu Heng's wife Wang Yincheng.

Wang Yincheng has long been familiar with Lu Hengda, knowing that Lu Hengda is an itchy groove, where there is something to paste, it is definitely not good to call himself at this time.

Sure enough, Lu Hengda came up and asked lightly: "I heard that Liu Yi doesn't care about Zurich?" Are you ready to rely on dividends for the rest of your life?

Wang Yincheng said faintly: "He is not planning to retire, he is planning to raise a child."

Lu Hengda intuited that something must have happened in the short period of time from the summer to the present, holding the mentality that other people's gossip, especially Liu Yi's gossip, must be eight to the end, and hurriedly asked: "What to raise a child?" Is that son in his family in such poor health?

Wang Yincheng pretended to be calm, buttoned his nails with one hand, and blew his fingers again, "No, the body is very good, and it is as white and tender as tangyuan."

"I said~" Lu Hengda finally came to his senses at this time: "You deliberately didn't tell me, right?"

Wang Yincheng smiled: "Yes, I did it on purpose." After speaking, he hung up the phone directly.

Lu Hengda: "..."

Lu Hengda was angry to death, but thinking about it, it seems that he and Wang Yincheng have always gotten along like this, thinking that he wanted to collect bean paste as a godson, Wang Yincheng refused, felt that calling a godfather was too ugly, and calling a father was very strange and obscene, it was difficult to refuse directly, and simply thought of a way to tactfully refuse - a sky-high opening fee.

Lu Hengda thought at that time, Wang Yincheng was born as a small citizen, what sky-high price could he offer in this life? Don't put it in your eyes at all, wave your hand, and your heart says that you can open it casually.

As a result, people directly opened a 100 million euros.

Lu Hengda didn't smoke well at that time, he threw his big face, and then there were no steps, and in the end, he naturally didn't recognize what godfather didn't godfather, Lu Hengda also hit his own pig's waist face because he promised too much.

Lu Hengda did not get the conversation from Wang Yincheng this time, and he knew that Liu Heng was impossible, so he brought the phone to Hu Lian.

Hu Lian didn't know anything at that time, only knew that Liu Yi did so much in Huarong probably for Zurich, and now I heard Lu Hengda say that Liu Yi didn't care about that, but he became the top of Huarong for no reason, and almost didn't spit out a mouthful of blood.

Lu Hengda pretended to be innocent and soothed: "It turns out that you don't know ah, it's okay, it's okay, people go to high places, you can't always be a secretary for people all your life."

Hu Lian thought to himself at that time, it's about your.

Because Lu Hengda couldn't ask about the situation on the phone, he thought that he was not busy recently, so he simply booked a plane ticket and planned to come and see it in person.

And Gao Yan, because the child came too suddenly, directly caused Liu Yi to make various strange and difficult decisions recently.

Like moving...

The house that Liu Yi and Gao Yan now live in is a very small school district house that Liu Heng bought before, and the house that Liu Heng now lives in was given by Liu Yi, which is regarded as a gift from the birth of Tangyuan. But Liu Yi has now given birth to his second child, and he always feels that the house he lives in now is too small to turn around, Dongdong can't play and run, and Gao Yan can't turn away at home.

So Liu Yi simply wanted to buy a two-story house in Liu Heng's current community, so that the house was big, and he didn't have to adapt to the new environment in the original place where he lived, and it was close to Liu Heng's house.

But obviously Liu Yi, a house buying enthusiast, only bought a house in the community, and gave Liu Heng, and now he wants to buy naturally not the original price, and basically can't buy a new house.

However, Liu Yi always has a way that local tyrants should have.

The two-story height of 90,000 square meters is not affordable for ordinary people in the local area, and rich people generally cannot only have such a house, coupled with other reasons for buying houses, the occupancy rate of the community is actually very low, and there are very few people like Liu Heng who have lived here for several years. Some houses simply sit empty after they are bought, and no one has ever lived in.

Liu Yi originally discussed with Gao Yan, Gao Yan did not know the house price of the house in Liu Heng's community at that time, and in the end he still felt that the house in Liu Heng's community was the best, but Gao Yan also sighed that it is difficult to get a set now.

Liu Yi didn't say anything at that time, but he also looked completely understated.

When the local tyrants do Liu Yi's part, some things are too simple for him, and some are completely simple and rude for him, either throwing money or relationships.

Liu Yi has many resources abroad, and naturally knows many people, a phone call, there are overseas Chinese in the United States with thousands of foreign dollars of funds to H City to invest, just H City has a large newly developed electronics industrial park, the government semi-investment to attract investment.

Standing on the huge empty industrial park base, the overseas Chinese compatriots raised their hands, pointed to the east, drew a line, turned around, pointed to the west, and said decisively and simply: "So be it." The

government workers and business personnel in charge of the reception were almost moved to the point of introspection, saying that the overseas Chinese compatriots who returned overseas were rich and patriotic.

The scope of the local industrial park in H City has additional bonded and preferential policies for foreign investment, especially American capital and Singapore investment, and the person in charge of receiving it sees that the overseas Chinese compatriots are too elegant and personable, and they are completely impressed by people's suit pants, so they patted their beards and walked their horses on the leader's meeting wine table and said a lot of good things along the way. And the leader, who saw that the overseas Chinese had really invested and spent a lot of money on setting up factories, but there was no good place to stay in the local area, felt that it was really unreasonable, and sent a suite in the urban area and a suburb adjacent to the industrial park with a wave of his hand. Anyway, for them, some things are resources pinched in their hands, and if they are not worth money and cannot be exchanged for money, they will be a smooth favor.

Of course, the property rights of the house in the urban area were taken by Liu Yi, which was the house in Liu Heng's community, and LiuHeng front and back two buildings, the same floor, good lighting floor is also good.

The name on the title deed is rightfully written Gao Yan.

From Liu Yi's call to the arrival of the real estate certificate, it took more than ten days of hard work, and in the blink of an eye, the house had not been moved, but it was the time when Gao Yan did B ultrasound for the first time.

But coincidentally, Liu Yi was not at home that day, not because he forgot, but because he was too busy and remembered the day wrong. This kind of mistake is almost fatal to Liu Yi, but Gao Yan does not feel anything, Liu Yi is busy with his own affairs, he simply took the medical record and drove to the hospital he went to last time.

In fact, Liu Yi has long been arranged in the nursing center, adhering to the mentality that he can him all if he can, anyway, he will accompany him at that time, Liu Yi did not say it to Gao Yan, and Gao Yan naturally did not know.

When I arrived at the hospital, the normal registration queue paid for B ultrasound, this time I didn't take the special channel, and no one knew Gao Yan, all the processes were normal, but also because Liu Yi had a special gender, the hospital also took a little care and found a very experienced male doctor.

The doctor very calmly took the instrument to look at the screen, the whole process was very quiet in the B ultrasound room, the male doctor snorted after a while, Gao Yan came alone, a little nervous in his heart, and asked: "What's wrong?"

The doctor looked at the gray shadow on the instrument screen, shook his head and did not answer Gao Yan, and said after a while: "More than one fetal sac."

Gao Yan: "... What the? Gao Yan was lying there at this time, completely ignoring nothing, and he looked at the doctor blankly, hoping to get a definite answer.

The doctor finally turned his head at this time and smiled easily: "It's okay, don't be nervous, twins, you see..." The doctor gestured to the instrument screen, "Two fetal sacs, are two children, congratulations, twins."

Gao Yan: "..."

Gao Yan was extremely calm and calm when he entered the hospital alone, he didn't feel anything to be nervous, and he was so indifferent that he was even calmer than when Wang Yinchenghuai was in the past. However, when he came out of the hospital, he was completely in a dazed state, and it took a while before he suddenly jumped on the spot, clenched his fists and bit his lips with excitement and laughed, acting completely like a second force.

After Gao Yan went home, he lay on the sofa and looked at the photos of B ultrasound over and over again, he did not enjoy this process when he was born in Dongdong, but now he is like a first pregnancy, and he is both happy and worried in his heart, thinking for a while how good it is to be twins, and then thinking about whether the two children are not in good health, tossing and turning not long after, Liu Yi went home.

Gao Yan's act of doing B ultrasound alone almost didn't make Liu Yi jump his feet, Liu Yi himself remembered the wrong time and couldn't blame others, but Gao Yan didn't call and made Liu Yi feel very unhappy in his heart.

Liu Yi sat next to Gao Yan, his face was blue for a while, red for a while, and he seemed to be annoyed, like he was angry, and he seemed to be angry, and finally ran to the balcony with a breath to call the director of the nursing center. Liu Yi generally did not swear, but his voice was cold accusation, and he heard that the dean couldn't wait to find a hole and bury himself.

Gao Yan couldn't laugh or cry, and also regretted that he didn't call Liu Yi and went alone, he originally felt that Liu Yi was a little neurotic and fussy recently, but thinking that Liu Yi, as a father and husband, originally enjoyed the whole process of child conception to birth and growth, B ultrasound can not do it often, Liu Yi can only wait for several months to see it.

The more Gao Yan thought about it, the more he felt that he was wrong, and he was very annoyed when he saw Liu Yi's back standing on the balcony to vent his grievances, quietly ran to the balcony, stood behind Liu Yi and hugged Liu Yi, his face was pasted behind Liu Yi's back, and he kept holding silently waiting for Liu Yi to hang up the phone.

After Liu Yi was angry, he saw Gao Yan holding his waist and not speaking, although he was still angry in his heart, he immediately relented. The recent relationship is like two stones that are glued together, the magnetic field between each other is the most tacit understanding, and the way of getting along slowly becomes sticky.

Gao Yan hugged Liu Yi's waist, and after a while, he said in a muffled voice: "It's not right for me to do this today, I should remind you, you shouldn't go alone." Gao Yan's voice was soft when he said this, learning Dong Dong's usual coquettish tone, of course, a big man of one meter eight is inevitably violated when speaking in this tone, but Gao Yan's face is thick enough, there is no pressure at all when he says it, anyway, now there is only Liu Yi alone.

As soon as Liu Yi heard Gao Yan's well-behaved voice, in the end, the little bit of breath was gone, turned around, pulled Gao Yan's paws, and lowered his eyes: "Don't you know like this in the future?"

Gao Yan nodded hurriedly, and said at the same time: "As compensation, tell you a good news and a bad news."

Liu Yi had a little headache when he heard the words "bad news", according to his assumption, from the high pregnancy period to the end of birth, there is absolutely no deviation: "You said."

Gao Yan didn't let Liu Yi pick one of the two, and said directly: "The bad news is that the penalty for overbirth may be a little more than expected..."

Liu Yi raised his eyebrows, thinking that this was some kind of bad news, while silently waiting for the good news to come.

After Gao Yan said the bad news lightly, he suddenly laughed and said, "The good news is that today's examination doctor said that it was twins!"

Liu Yi: "..."