A at the front desk covered her face: "Men like men to go, no wonder women can't get married, but for Mao, I think it is natural for Mr. Liu to find Mr. Gao?" Miss

B at the front desk looked calm, still in her hands to catch up with work, and did not raise her head: "It's nothing, you have to get used to it, when the men in this world start to apply nail polish, then it's really not good."

"..." Gao

Yan went upstairs to Hu Lian's office, and when he pushed the door in, he found that the office was much faster than the last time, the documents were all placed in an orderly manner, and the desk was not a mess.

Gao Yan closed the door and came in, puzzled for a moment, and said, "You are quite clean here, you sorted it out yourself?"

Hu Lian raised his eyes and said faintly: "It's nothing. Standing up, he threw a document to Gao Yan and said, "The ID card, bank card, and account should be hung up, and the file is complete."

Gao Yan was stunned for a moment, opened the bag, and saw an ID card and bank card.

Hu Lian scratched his hair: "You and Dongdong's household registration are hung under Mr. Liu's hukou, Dongdong's birth certificate is the only child certificate, anyway, those messy things are all done, all in Mr. Liu's office." Gao

Yan held the ID card and bank card in his hand, and the taste in his heart was difficult to distinguish, but now it feels better than at the beginning, initially when Liu Yi promised to give Gao Yan the identity, Gao Yan was grateful and touched in his heart, and he wanted to do something in return, but now it is more of an equal emotional view, and there is no mental burden.

As Wang Yincheng said, Liu Yi does a good job in details, and is always cautious to worry that Gao Yan has a psychological burden. The reason why Hu Lian only took out his ID card now was nothing more than Liu Yi's instruction.

After having equal feelings, after Gao Yan does not feel that he owes anything, after they have emotional ties in addition to employment relationships...

Gao Yan looked down at the bank card, Hu Lian glanced at the computer screen, and said casually: "By the way, in addition to your own salary, Mr. Liu's salary has also been transferred to your card."

Gao Yan raised his eyes and was stunned: "Huh?

Hu Lian looked away from the screen and exclaimed himself, "Do you need to be so surprised?" Isn't it natural for men to give their families? My cousin's family in the northeast, only give her husband eight yuan a day, okay? It has only recently risen to ten dollars a day.

Gao Yan: "..." Hu

Lian suddenly laughed, and the thief's treacherous fox looked like a squint and said, "How much salary can Huarong CEO have, that is, the salary bonus of normal senior managers." Liu Yi's own business and the antiques he invested in are the big heads.

Gao Yan felt funny when he looked at Hu Lian's sophistication and instigation of his family property, and the bank card patted in his hand: "Isn't it my responsibility for antiques?"

Hu Lian raised his eyebrows, extended his thumb to Gao Yan, and said, "There are other businesses, don't forget that he doesn't frown when he shakes his hand for 10 million, and when you ask him one day to check the account, he doesn't recognize it, remember to prepare the washboard." As if he suddenly remembered something, he sneered and said, "Didn't Liu Heng just kneel?"

Gao Yan almost spewed in one breath, he now found that Hu Lian really had the nature of being a traitor, obviously Liu Yi's secretary, but now he sold his boss as soon as he turned around.