Chapter 41: Fanwai A day with Dou Sha

Start from the beginning

Dou Sha closed the refrigerator door, held milk bread in his left and right hands, turned around and pushed Tangyuan with his knees raised, Tangyuan "Oh", and twisted his butt to walk outside.

Dou Sha finished breakfast alone, Tang Yuan went upstairs to move the bag for his brother, when he took it down, the bean paste had already eaten quickly, and the things on the table were not cleaned up, picked up the bag and walked towards the entrance, Tang Yuan fart was still following behind.

Dou Sha changed his shoes in the entrance, turned to look at it before opening the door and went out, and Tang Yuan quickly shouted: "Goodbye brother!"

Dou Sha reached out and touched the little head of the tangyuan, and said to the two big people sitting in the living room: "Remember to feed the tangyuan, don't be hungry." "After that, close the door and leave.

Wang Yincheng seemed to suddenly remember something, quickly threw the newspaper away, ran to the entrance door, hugged Tangyuan, kissed his youngest son's head, and said: "Hey, why did I forget this little one, are Tangyuan hungry?" Ma Ma makes you breakfast. Tangyuan

was kissed inexplicably, but someone kissed Tangyuan cub still expressed pleasure, so he grinned.

School is not far from home, and Dou Sha now either walks to school or occasionally takes the bus, in short, he has not enjoyed the treatment of private car transfer for half a year.

There are not many students in the Olympiad class, and there are only 30 students in the entire third grade, of which 19 are girls and only 11 are boys.

Among these eleven boys, there are two boys who get along particularly well with Dousha, one is named Liu Ji, and the other is called Ye Fei.

Liu Ji is a prodigy, two years younger than them, jumped one level in kindergarten and one level in elementary school, and now happens to be in the same class as Dousha.

As for Ye Fei's children, since the first half of the third grade, he has expanded his goal of soaking girls in the same grade to soak a senior sister by the way, and junior high school girls can barely be if they are not too tall. It stands to reason that Ye Fei can't enter the Olympian class, but he can't stand the father of a real estate boss, and throwing RMB is as domineering as throwing bricks, and his eyes don't blink.

Liu Ji's mother Li Juan sent the child to the door, and handed three lunch boxes to the bean paste when she saw the bean paste: "Remember to go to the commissary to buy watermelon to eat in the afternoon, do you know?" Don't be hot. After saying that, he left.

Dou Sha carried three lunch boxes and Liu Ji walked towards the classroom together, Ye Fei came in from behind, with a pair of men's sunglasses on his nose, hooking Dou Sha with one hand and Liu Ji with the other, and said with a smile: "Hello, two handsome guys." There

is no fixed seat in the Olympiad class, they all sit casually, those who come early can pick a seat, and those who come late can generally only sit in the back. Obviously, the trio of Dousha, who did not wait for the empty seats in the front row, walked towards the last row in unison.

Ye Fei hooked Dou Sha and Liu Ji, and muttered in a low voice: "You didn't go to the group yesterday?" I didn't have to copy my homework! "They have a three-person group dedicated to copying homework.

Dou Sha has been growing crazy recently, always feeling that his bones hurt and he is uncomfortable, and he went back to eat yesterday and went to sleep, and he didn't do his homework at all, so he said: "I didn't do it." After speaking, Ye Fei and Dou Sha looked at Liu Jihao in unison.

Liu Ji suddenly froze, turned his head to look at the dousha with wide eyes, and said in a low voice: "You didn't do it either?"

Ye Fei took off his sunglasses in a panic: "What is 'also'?" You didn't do it either? Dou