When I got up in the morning, I just went to the toilet to wash my hands, and Gao Yan felt that his nerves were about to stand up, and the radar of his skin was turned on to the maximum.

Gao Yan stood in the living room and looked at the ceiling speechlessly, and he didn't know if there was something wrong with his senses, he now felt that the whole air was filled with a hormone, which belonged to the taste that males could sensitively capture.

It must be that he didn't get up the right way this morning!! It must be!

Gao Yan planned to go to the supermarket to buy things today, Liu Yi was called to the company by Hu Lian's chasing chain, and Wang Yincheng picked up Dongdong when he was free at home today.

When Liu Yi drove to the company halfway to wait for the red light, his heart moved, and he didn't want to go for no reason. So after the red light, I turned right and went straight and drove home.

Liu Yi opened the door, there was no one in the house, Dongdong was picked up by Wang Yincheng, and Gao Yan went to the supermarket to buy things. Liu Yi closed the door and came in, casually put the key in the entrance, stood in the living room and looked up carefully. Then he walked into his and Gao Yan's bedroom and looked at it, paused when his gaze fell on the glass door, raised his hand to touch his chin, and nodded to himself.

Liu Yi called Liu Heng, Liu Heng was playing puzzles with Tangyuan and Dongdong at that time, Tangyuan has always played badly, always messed up, but Dongdong can already play a slightly more complicated puzzle, seeing that Liu Heng wants to stuff Tangyuan back into his mother's stomach to be reborn.

Liu Yi made a phone call, Liu Heng ran over against the big sun, Liu Yi stood in the bedroom and turned to look at Liu Heng, pointed to the door and said, "Tear it down."

Liu Heng paused: "What?

Liu Yi said as he walked out, "The door is removed, the bed is also thrown away, the cabinets are placed together against the wall, and Gao Yan and my things are temporarily not moved."
Liu Heng saw that
Liu Yi seemed to be going out, and stopped: "Wait!" Where are you going?

Liu Yi turned his head and said, "Buy a bed."
Liu Heng: "..."

Where will
Liu Heng disassemble the fixed glass sliding door, he did not bring a mobile phone, and hurriedly ran home to take the mobile phone to call the decoration workers.

Wang Yincheng looked at Liu Heng's burning appearance and asked, "What are you running?" What did Liu Yi call you to do?
Liu Heng glanced at the two children in the corner of the living room, pulled Wang Yincheng to the kitchen, and said, "Didn't
Liu Yi install a door in the bedroom and get two beds before?"

Wang Yincheng raised his eyebrows: "So he wants to open the door now?"

Liu Heng clapped his hands and said, "Wife, you are so smart!" Liu Yi not only had to open the door, he also had to buy a bed.

Wang Yincheng and Liu Heng looked at each other, and the two paused for two seconds, and the ambiguous look of "you know" was transmitted between their eyes.

Wang Yincheng suddenly said, "Has Liu Yi been in love before?"

Liu Heng: "Of course not, singletism."

Wang Yincheng: "That... Does he watch movies?

Liu Heng was stunned, thought about it very carefully, and said, "I don't know about this." It seems that the two brothers have never exchanged any experience or professionalism in watching the film, the key is that Liu Heng was born gay, and Liu Yi's sexuality always seemed to be ignored by the people around him before this.