6 million!

6 million? Wen Ning actually shouted directly again?

Gao Yan frowned, a little confused whether Wen Ning was really bidding or deliberately raising the price, but these did not affect anything, because Liu Yi spoke, shoot! As long as Liu Yi did not give any instructions before Gao Yan raised the card, Gao Yan would not have any hesitation.

Gao Yan finally raised his card and did not make a sound.

Auctioneer: "No. 89 6.1 million."

This time, not to mention the other bidders who had just raised their cards, even Ye Xiaotian did not move.

6.1 million cowpea red too white zun? Many people whispered, and some people began to whisper that they were stupid.

And Gao Yan's mentality at this time is very good, because he has always been a person who is good at positioning his identity, and now he is not only Liu Yi's connoisseur, but also his entrusted bidder, as long as Liu Yi says OK is no problem, Gao Yan will definitely not be too entangled in the value of Taibai Zun at this time. Mediocre people will disturb themselves, even if the auction on the booth is a piece of now, as long as Liu Yi says to auction, Gao Yan will not hesitate.

Of course, Gao Yan didn't want to think about anything, and when bidding Gao Yan naturally thought about how to bid to keep the price down, especially if Wen Ning disrupted the situation.

But at this time, there are too many subjective factors, and Gao Yan's analysis can only play a very small role at this time.

Wen Ning sat leaning against the back of his chair, his figure straight, without any hesitation, but when he heard the auctioneer's voice No. 89, the corners of his mouth hooked, and he raised the card again, but this time he did not make a sound.

Auctioneer: "6.2 million on the 26th!" Didn't

continue to shout? Is this draining someone else's patience? Or is it actually that men's ability to bear it is almost at the end? Many people are speculating in their hearts.

But Gao Yan didn't have this doubt, because he knew that Wen Ning was rich, very rich, and more than 6 million was just a casual gesture for him. Since you are so rich, but now you deliberately keep quiet, why?! Gao Yan sneered in his heart and did not continue to think deeply, because it was really not necessary.

In the next few minutes, none of the other bidders raised their cards, and no one else in the venue spoke again, only the auctioneer calmly and self-controlled, while Gao Yanwen Ning raised his cards silently.

6.3 million.

6.4 million.

6.5 million.

......

7 million!

Auctioneer: "7 million on the 26th!" The auctioneer scanned the stage as if he had just now, and said again: "7 million on the 26th" gaze also swept towards Gao Yan.

However, Gao Yan held the bidding card at this time and kept his eyes silent, without any intention of raising the card again, and many people also turned their heads to look at Gao Yan and Liu Yi.

After a pause of two seconds, the auctioneer finally said: "Auction No. 5 Qing Kangxi Cowpea Red Taibai Zun, No. 26 bidding, 7 million!"

"7 million for the first time..." The venue was silent, and the price of the basic auctioneer confirming the lot in the last three seconds would not change, of course, there were also people who continued to look towards Liu Yi without dying, including Ye Xiaotian.