Gao Yan subconsciously nodded and said yes.

Liu Yi entered the ward to say goodbye to Dongdong, and Wang Yincheng and Gao Yan were left in the corridor looking at each other face to face.

Wang Yincheng walked to the window, leaned a few steps closer to Gao Yan, and smiled lightly: "You are a connoisseur, right?"

Gao Yan nodded: "Yes."

Wang Yincheng: "I heard Liu Heng say some things about you, in fact, I brought the child here today to get to know you."

Gao Yan said, "You're polite."

Wang Yincheng smiled very friendly: "It's that you are too polite, you should meet often in the future, I'll go in and see Dongdong."

After Wang Yincheng finished speaking, he turned around and walked towards the ward, and Gao Yan followed behind and looked at Wang Yincheng's back with some doubt.

When Dongdong saw Wang Yincheng, the whole person was dumbfounded, looked at the dousha and looked at Wang Yincheng, and finally looked at Gao Yan with the same eyes as help, crying and sad: "Dad!"
The adults and children in the
ward were happy, Wang Yincheng sat on the edge of the bed to hug Dongdong, pinched the little face and small hands of Dongdong meat, and said to Dongdong: "Dongdong is so well-behaved." Dongdong

sat in Wang Yincheng's arms and blinked, shouting, "Soy sand."

Wang Yincheng smiled so that his eyes narrowed, Dou Sha stood on the side with a tense face, but his heart was sweet, he suddenly felt that Dong Dong was really better than Tang Yuan who could talk ah, Tang Yuan was too stupid, Dong Dong could barely ...

When Liu Yi went downstairs to get the car, he saw Liu Heng leaning on the side of his car smoking, and his eyes were very ridiculous.

Liu Yi walked over expressionlessly, Liu Heng puffed out his cigarette and said with a smile: "I heard that you want to buy a house again?"

Liu Yi said, "You want to talk to me about this?"

Liu Heng: "Hey, give you a suggestion, get a smaller house, preferably seventy or eighty square meters."

Liu Yi raised his eyebrows: "Get out early after speaking!"
Liu Heng walked over, looked meaningful, and patted
Liu Yi's shoulder: "In fact, Orange and I both think that the small house is good, the small house is conducive to promoting feelings, adults and children move in together, maybe it will be a wedding in half a year."
Liu Yi raised his long legs to kick Liu Heng, and
Liu Heng dodged and waved his hand.

Gao Huanyu was hung by Liu Yi, and turned around and sold the Banzai Money Tree to Xie Huyan, this kind of thing is to put it bluntly, it is not on the road, it is to turn his face and not recognize people.

Hu Lian asked Liu Yi if he needed to do something, Liu Yi did things more ruthlessly than Gao Huanyu, and said directly to Hu Lian: "Tell Gao Rongsheng that his son sold his collection." It turned out that when Gao Rongsheng contacted Liu Yi before, he had intentionally or unintentionally revealed his private collections to Liu Yi, and said that those collections would not be sold during his lifetime.

Gao Huanyu put such a deal on Liu Yi, of course Liu Yi will not let him go, coupled with Gao Huanyu's malicious smear of Dongdong and Gao Yan at the dinner table before, this account must also be calculated together.

Hu Lian's action was quite fast, and the news was passed on the same day, and Gao Rongsheng thought it was impossible at first! Isn't the Banzai Money Tree in its study cabinet? He watched it this morning!

Gao Rongsheng is suspicious by nature, and suspicious people have always believed only in themselves, and no one else believes, but soon some people in the "foreign group" he received began to talk about it, saying that their organizer received a "long live money tree" this time!

The news on one side can be false, and now even the foreign group he received said so, and Gao Rongsheng would question it even if he didn't believe it anymore.

While rushing back to the Xishan Villa on the edge of Taihu Lake, Gao Rongsheng called Lu Die and asked, "What about your precious son?" Lu

Die can't find Gao Huanyu in the past few days, only knows that his son went to the field, followed by very few people, can't ask, Lu Die still doesn't know what his baby son did, while stabilizing his mind while persuading Gao Rongsheng: "Don't worry, old man, Huanyu is investigating in the field these days..."

"Investigation?" Gao Rongsheng smiled grimly, "You better pray that your precious son didn't do anything!" The

driver hurriedly drove the car back, and Gao Rongsheng went into the study, twisted the secret compartment, took out the dictionary and opened it, and took out a small box of lacquered wood containing the money tree.

Gao Rongsheng opened the box, looked at the banzai money tree in the vacuum hood for a long time, and suddenly dropped the things in his hand on the ground, his eyes were red in anger, and his body was stiff and trembling with anger.

Gao Huanyu on the other end took Xie Huanyan's money and made a deal with Xie Huyan, but did not get any benefits. At first, he thought that Xie Huanyan was the organizer of the "foreign group", and the background could not be worse than Liu Yi, and Gao Rongsheng was now receiving the "foreign group", but if he Gao Huanyu could rely on Xie Huanyan as a backer, he would be able to hold his head high in front of Gao Rongsheng in the future.

However, after the sale was negotiated, Xie Huyan didn't even bother to see him.

Xie Twilight's attitude has changed too much before and after, and before he called himself Mr. Gao, Gao Dagongzi, patted his ass and turned his head, he didn't bother to contact himself anymore? Gao Huanyu couldn't figure it out, and he was unconvinced by luck in his heart, thinking that maybe Xie Huanyan had been too busy recently? Wait until this time is empty?

However, on the third day after the inreach, that is, the day Dongdong was discharged from the hospital, the organizer of Xie Huanyu's introspection took Gao Huanyu to court in a high-profile manner, directly accusing Gao Huanyu of fraud.

Even the local newspaper in H City carried the headlines on the front page of the fraudulent sale of antiques.

Xie Huyan held his mobile phone in the hotel suite to make a call, smiling carelessly, completely watching a good show from a bystander: "After receiving the real thing, I took the antique fake and accused the seller of fraud, you really impressed me."
The male voice
on the other end did not rise or fall, and said indifferently: "You manage too much."

Xie Huyan continued to laugh: "Oh, I don't care about this, I don't play antiques anyway, I'm investing in real estate recently, it seems that I heard that Liu Yi bought two houses, and it seems to be bought under Gao Yan's name." Oh, by the way, Dongdong's household registration is also there, and I was discharged from the hospital today. "