Gao Yan stood at the door and frowned, Dongdong looked up when he heard the footsteps, opened his eyes and shouted: "Dad!"

Gao Yan walked in, squatted in front of Dongdong, and frowned, "Is Dongdong disobedient again?" Didn't Dad say you can't tear paper? Dongdong

pouted and opened his mouth to argue, but Gao Yan's face was strangely bad, not at all like the usual bluffing face, Dongdong felt Gao Yan's usual different body pressure, opened his mouth and finally did not argue, cringed and lowered his head, only raising his glasses to observe Gao Yan's expression from time to time.

Gao Yan carried Dongdong from the room to the sofa in the living room, squatted down facing Dongdong, and looked at the child seriously and said: "Dongdong, dad must make it clear with you today!" Dongdong

pursed his mouth and looked at Gao Yan, nodded, his eyes wet.

Gao Yan said, "Can't you just shout that people know after winter?" Uncle is an uncle, not a father, absolutely can't shout indiscriminately, you know? Dongdong

was aggrieved and said, "What is Dad talking about?!"

Gao Yan held Dong Dong's two small paws and said positively: "Dad has only one!" Can't you call other people's dads after winter and winter, do you know? Dongdong's

wet little eyes stared at Gao Yan, the little head melon did not react to what Dad was saying at first, the child thought that he had never shouted indiscriminately, what was Dad talking about? He didn't shout dad either! But the child is still very smart, and Gao Yan's phrase "Dad has only one" quickly made Dongdong react to Gao Yan's meaning.

Dongdong was a little aggrieved, he thought that he didn't shout wrong, obviously he didn't shout wrong. Dad is dad, and second dad is dad! How could Dad have only one? Obviously it was Dad who said that he had two dads!

Dongdong was so aggrieved that his eyes were red, his hand was held by Gao Yan and struggled, twisted his body and kicked his calf to let Gao Yan go, but he didn't open his mouth, pursed his lips and held his breath, and his whole little face quickly turned red.

Gao Yan hurriedly touched the child's face, "Dongdong! Winter Winter! Dongdong

still didn't speak, struggling to hold his breath and not speak, the corners of his mouth bent downward, tears fell down, Gao Yan hurriedly stood up to hold the child, but Dongdong pushed Gao Yan with his little arm, opened his mouth and cried: "Dad lied!" Dad lied!! Dong Dong obviously has two dads! Two dads! Dongdong

was crying and twisting his body to move in Gao Yan's arms, as if he wanted to struggle with Gao Yan and not hold Gao Yan.

Gao Yan was so distressed that he held Dongdong with a frown, and hugged the child's two waving little arms in his arms.

Dongdong cried twice but refused to speak again, tears fell in large drops, and did not look at Gao Yan. The child's heart is very simple, happy to laugh if not happy not to laugh sad to cry, winter and winter will also cry, but the frequency of crying is not as high as that of ordinary children. But Dongdong's stubborn character does not know who to follow, crying is basically silent crying, pushing the arms of adults, silently shedding tears alone, not shouting, not shouting, or even looking at people with eyes.

Gao Yan didn't want to regress on this issue, but Dongdong cried so Gao Yan was really okay, his heart was so distressed, Dongdong kept pushing Gao Yan Gao Yan but didn't worry about the child, coaxing Dongdong: "Dongdong doesn't cry, look at dad, Dongdong comes to see dad, Dongdong behaves dad huhu, huhu doesn't cry." Dong

Dong's little face was flushed, at first he just pushed Gao Yan with his hand, and finally his whole body twisted in Gao Yan's arms, and his calves were also lifted, and his face became redder and redder, and finally he cried out.