Gao Yan looked at Liu Yi suspiciously, and Liu Yi also touched Dongdong's stomach after Dongdong finished speaking, nodded, and said, "Well, I did drink a lot." The

tangyuan was brought over by Liu Yi, and it was difficult to adapt to the fact that the uncle who loved him the most in the past ignored him. Tang Yuan stood on Liu Yi's side, holding his neck to watch the interaction between Liu Yi's father and son, while comforting his brother in his heart that it was used for pain! Don't be jealous! While turning his head to look at Gao Yan, who was also thrown aside by Dongdong.

Tang Yuan looked sideways at Gao Yan, Gao Yan felt the child's gaze look down, Tang Yuan said pitifully: "It's okay, Aunt... Uncle, you don't have a child to hold, you can hold me first. %

>_<%Why did the uncle say that he can't call his aunt now?

Gao Yan: "..." The

vice president stood silently on the side to practice wiping sweat and looked at the scene of Liu Yi holding Dongdong, and signaled the doctor with his eyes, and the doctor then went over and said to Liu Yi: "The child is going to enter the observation room."

A nurse came to take the child from Liu Yi, Liu Yi was suddenly in a trance, feeling that when the child was taken away from his arms, it was as if he was going to be taken away, and subconsciously wanted to stop it, but quickly reacted that Dongdong was just entering the observation room.

A nurse came over to take off Tangyuan's shoes, and also held Tangyuan to the observation room, Tangyuan looked at Liu Yi and revealed, "Uncle, don't you love Tangyuan?" He looked like he looked like he quickly remembered his brother's instructions before. Tang Yuan clenched his small fists, looked heroic and righteous, bit his lower lip and was taken away by the nurse girl. He thought his brother said that Dongdong was a younger brother! Dongdong is not in good health, Tangyuan has to take care of his younger brother, huh! That's it, now Tangyuan is not only the younger brother of Dousha, but also Dongdong's older brother!!

Dongdong and Tangyuan were carried into the observation room by two nurses, where there were many blocks and dolls and cars played by three-year-olds, and there was a slide in the corner, and a soft blanket on the floor, and the children were all playing barefoot inside.

Gao Yan stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling glass and looked at Dongdong, seeing that Dongdong was taken to a pile of toy money not far away, and the child brought by Liu Yi was also hugged. The nurse is guiding the two children to adjust to their surroundings and pointing outside, meaning that Dad is standing outside and not afraid.

Dong Dong looked outside the floor-to-ceiling glass, smiled very sweetly and waved at Gao Yan, Gao Yan raised his hand and waved, and in a blink of an eye, Dong Dong waved towards Liu Yi, smiling even sweeter than just now.

Tangyuan only glanced outside, and then turned to look at Dongdong.

Gao Yan and Liu Yi stood shoulder to shoulder at the door of the observation room, Gao Yan looked sideways at Liu Yi and said, "I'm sorry just now, the child is screaming, don't mind Mr. Liu." Gao Yan's tone was calm, and he didn't mean to be cautious, just wanted to explain.

Liu Yi turned his head and glanced at Gao Yan and said nothing.

Liu Yi's attitude made Gao Yan ponder, Liu Yi did not speak, in fact, it can be understood that Liu Yi did not mind too much, after all, he also has a child by his side, and may also understand that children are sometimes naughty. But I don't know how, Liu Yi's attitude at this time made Gao Yan feel that Liu Yi didn't really mind, he was simply defaulting to Dongdong calling his father.

Gao Yan turned his head and raised his eyebrows to look at the observation room, and slapped himself in his heart, calm and calm, Dongdong called him indiscriminately, did he still think about it?