Liu Yi turned his head to look at Hu Lian, and said coldly: "Climb up, there is something to ask you!"

Hu Lian hurriedly climbed up from the pool.

Liu Heng and Hu Lian sat on the sofa in the hall drenched, and Liu Yi sat expressionlessly, still holding the DNA identification report in his hand.

Liu Yi said, "Who of you will say."

Hu Lian sighed in his heart and said, "Let me say it, I know more than Liu Heng."

Liu Yi nodded, there was still a cold light in his eyes, Hu Lian couldn't help but snort, and he didn't know if it was cold or how.

Hu Lian spoke slowly, slowly sorting out the first things little by little, telling all the things he knew, and at the end he analyzed whether Gao Yan knew the truth, and why Dongdong called Liu Yi's father as soon as he saw Liu Yi.

Hu Lian: "That's the thing, Gao Yan should not know anything, if he knew that there was a problem with the sperm he took back then, he would definitely not accept it." Everyone wants their children to be healthy and healthy. As

soon as Hu Lian finished speaking, he was kicked by Liu Heng, Hu Lian turned his head to look at Liu Heng, Liu Heng raised his eyebrows and looked back at him, looking like an idiot. Didn't Hu Lian say this to tell Liu Yi that it was because of him that the child's health was not good!?

Hu Lian was glared at by Liu Heng and reacted, and after realizing it, he finally understood that he was dying, and hurriedly buried his face in the palm of his hand and wiped his cheek fiercely.

Liu Yi's eyes flashed, and he lowered his eyes in silence.

Dongdong slept almost all day because of illness, woke up once in the afternoon, Gao Yan fed the child some cereal to eat, and told Dongdong a few short stories.

Dongdong slept again in the afternoon, and when he was about to eat dinner, he woke up, his neck and back sweating.

Gao Yan held Dongdong to take a bath, Dongdong sat in the bathtub dishonestly, took a duck for a while, took a bath flower for a while, and waved his little paws at Gao Yan for a while.

Gao Yan didn't know why Dongdong was so happy today, taking a bath made him all over water, Gao Yan looked at Dongdong angrily and said, "Dongdong is going to be angry if he is so skinny again!" Dongdong

pouted and raised his chin, looked at Gao Yan with a smile, and said, "Don't be angry dad!" Raising his hand, he pointed to the little bear resting on the washing table: "Little bear said that if Dad is angry, he won't tell Dad the secret!"

Gao Yan didn't hold his expression, laughed, and took the shower to give Dong Dong the soap bubbles on his body.

"Did Dongdong discuss it with Little Bear?"

Dongdong thought about it very seriously, and then raised his hand and waved at Gao Yan, Gao Yan turned off the shower and handed his ears over, Dongdong covered his mouth with both hands, and whispered in Gao Yan's ear: "I told dad, dad don't tell anyone else!"

Gao Yan wanted to laugh, but still followed the child, holding his expression and nodding, "Well, Dad doesn't tell others." Dongdong

covered his mouth and whispered mysteriously: "I met my second father in the hospital today."

Gao Yan's eyebrows jumped, and he turned his head to look at Dongdong, "Dongdong saw the second father?" Dongdong

nodded, just now he looked mysterious and only told Gao Yan, and then said loudly: "Dad also saw the second father!" Second father also took me to pee! He also said to take me out next time! Dong Dong looked particularly happy and happy, but Gao Yan's eyes sank.