Song Ming pushed open the door of the study, and Gao Yan turned his head and wondered, "Erotic encounter?"

Song Ming scolded and came in, and closed the door smoothly: "Erotic your sister's head! Lao Tzu played cards for one night!"

Gao Yan: "Playing cards? You're in good spirits!"

Song Ming found a chair and sat down, raised his arm and sniffed his squeaky nest, and looked smoked, "Lying groove, it's really out of the kennel."

Gao Yan kicked Song Ming's chair: "What the hell are you doing out?"

Song Ming looked at Gao Yan, raised his eyebrows, and there was an indescribable worry on his face, he said: "Yesterday a batch of goods came to the port, and a brother asked me to go and see if there were any good things."

Gao Yan said suspiciously: "Goods?

Song Ming raised his hand and gestured, and Gao Yan said, "Not smuggling?

Song Ming: "It's not a Burmese thing, what kind of private walk? You must not expect that this time a group of foreign groups came under the name of visiting and brought a lot of good things. The port where the goods go, it is said that people are still in other places."

Gao Yan: "What do they want to do?"

Song Ming smashed his mouth, thought about it, and said: "It's really hard to say this time, if you want to talk about taking goods, you should also keep a low profile, it is said that this time is a serious 'academic exchange'."

Gao Yan turned around and continued to check the information, "And what? You've been busy all night, playing cards and smoking and drinking, won't you just hear such news?"

Song Ming looked at Gao Yan's back and the back of his head, raised his hand and scratched his head, and said, "Gao Yan, I heard something this time."

Gao Yan didn't look back, "What?

Song Ming paused for several seconds and said, "Pass the Spring Goods Money Tree."

Gao Yan's hand holding the mouse froze, his eyes stared at the screen stunned, and his mind was blank for a moment. His subconscious first reaction was that either he had heard it wrong, or Song Ming had said it wrong, but thinking about it, he also knew that his reaction in his heart was actually resistance, and he lied to himself.

He'd rather believe it's fake, and think he heard it wrong.

Gao Yan slowly turned around and looked at Song Ming, Song Ming raised his eyes to look back at Gao Yan, Gao Yan said, "Did you see it?"

Song Ming shook his head: "No. But the brother was in charge of the safety of the shipment at the port this time, and he had the list in his hand, and I played cards with him for a night before I heard it."

Gao Yan silently took a deep breath, thought about it, shook his head, and said to himself: "Impossible."

Song Ming looked at Gao Yan and said, "Don't think it's impossible, anything can happen in more than twenty years. Anyway, I heard the news, if you want to know I will help you ask later, if you don't want to know, just think that I didn't say anything." After that, he got up and walked out and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

After Song Ming left, Gao Yan leaned on the chair on the screen and thought for a long time, he was very calm, in fact, for people who have disappeared for more than twenty years, now that he thinks of it all of a sudden, it seems that there can be no other feeling except for a little trance.

Gao Yan propped his arms on the table, wiped his hands fiercely on his face, and thought while wiping, what is necessary, when that person abandoned his lover and children and left. So, why did he need to inquire about that person?