Chapter 11 - Knowing The Truth

Start from the beginning

Hu Lian frowned: "What does it mean not to find that person?"

Surrogacy agency: "His registered phone could not be reached, and the name and ID number shown in the registration data at that time were fake, and the home address was also fake! We couldn't find that person at all!"

At this time, Hu Lian experienced the disillusionment and despair after what is called hope.

After getting the news, Hu Lian personally ran to the surrogacy agency and called up the party's information to check, and to his surprise, that person turned out to be a man! And a man who is born with the conditions for conception!

Hu Lian was surprised and surprised, and after listening to the people of the surrogacy agency explain the matter carefully, he also took pictures of the man and brought it back.

Hu Lian did not talk to Liu Yi about this, Liu Yi at that time finally slowly came out of the shadow of "no children", Hu Lian will not eat enough to tell Liu Yi a clueless matter.

How hard is it to find someone? Hu Lian had never known before, and even at the beginning, he was full of confidence, feeling that with the power of Huarong International, it was not difficult to find a man at all! But in fact, it is simply a needle in a haystack, except for appearance, Hu Lian does not know the person's name, age, family background, phone address, and does not know anything!!

Hu Lian didn't find anyone after looking for several months at first, and almost collapsed, he was already hesitating to tell Liu Yi at that time, after all, Liu Yi's ability is much greater than he doesn't know, maybe Liu Yi can find it?

But at that time, the first person to know was not Liu Yi, it was Liu Heng.

After Liu Heng knew this, he denied Hu Lian's idea and asked Hu Lian not to talk to Liu Yi.

Hu Lian was very hesitant at that time, after all, he was Liu Yi's secretary and not Liu Heng's, even if Liu Heng was Liu Yi's own brother, he had to consider this matter from Liu Yi's point of view, undoubtedly in Hu Lian's opinion, Liu Yi knew better than not know.

But Liu Heng asked Hu Lian very seriously at that time: "Fake name and false identity, only one photo, even if the Liu family is powerful, what do you think is the probability of finding a person in the world? Even if you find it, what if you have a miscarriage long ago and did not give birth at all? When people have hope, they have the most rush, and when the truth comes out one day, Liu Yi has nothing to get, what should he do?"

Hu Lian and Liu Heng thought about Liu Yi, and they spent money and energy behind their backs to find a needle in a haystack to find someone for Liu Yi, Liu Yi didn't know anything, but what if Liu Yi knew? Will it be found soon? Hu Lian felt that he was standing at a fork in the road, and he didn't know what to go towards, but Liu Heng pushed him, and he had no way to retreat, he could only move forward.

And after so many years of looking for so many years, Liu Yi still doesn't know anything, but there is no news about that man.

Hu Lian sometimes wondered and asked himself, if he told Liu Yi back then, would he find someone soon? But he sometimes told himself happily, fortunately he didn't tell Liu Yi, if he told Liu Yi that he hadn't found it for so many years, according to Liu Yi's character of being dead to the end, in three years, would it be very collapsed?

But now, there are no more two paths in front of Hu Lian, he only has one road now.

Gao Yan! It's Gao Yan! Gao Yan also has a three-year-old boy who is not in good health...? Is his poor health because Liu Yi's sperm motility was too low back then?

Hu Lian had some doubts in his heart, but he didn't need to lie to himself, his reason and feelings told himself that if nothing went wrong, Gao Yan was the man back then!