Gao Yan was not sure about his business, because Liu Yi was a businessman, and Gao Yan thought he was just a craftsman. How could a person who appreciates antiques negotiate a deal with a businessman? Gao Yan has never learned this knowledge, let alone experienced it himself. But Gao Yan had a good idea in his heart. Liu Yi was still in Suzhou last night, and he flew back that night and promised to meet him. It seemed that the investment deal with Gao Huanyu had failed, otherwise he wouldn't have come back so soon.

Huarong International stands in the famous financial and commercial street in City H, surrounded by office buildings of big companies and banks. When Gao Yan got out of the car, he raised his neck and looked at the serious tall buildings all around him. He couldn't help raising his eyebrows and feeling emotional For a moment, he doesn't know what kind of mentality Grandma Liu has when she enters the Grand View Garden, but Gao Yan is really not used to the environment.

Gao Yan easily found the building of Huarong International, entered the lobby of Huarong, and greeted the front desk.

The front desk gave Gao Yan a temporary access card and told Gao Yan which floor he should go to. Gao Yan took the bag in his hand and took the card and said thank you with a light smile, then turned and went upstairs.

Gao Yan turned around and left, and the three front desk heads who were on duty today murmured together.

Receptionist A: "Is this really the person Mr. Liu called to receive? Isn't our big boss not close to women...isn't he even less close to men?" Receptionist B: "When the

previous Mr. Liu was here, I received A man, and later it was said that the man became the wife of the ex-boss, I don't know what will happen with this? It's so cute!"

Front desk C: "Who knows? It's not rumored that Liu is always a firm no-nonsense man. Marriageist?!"

...

During the time the three receptionists muttered, Gao Yan didn't know anything, and got on the elevator to the conference hall on the 23rd floor.

The front desk notified the staff in the secretary department, and Hu Lian was waiting at the elevator entrance on the 23rd floor. When the elevator opened, Hu Lian was stunned and looked at Gao Yan in doubt.

"Excuse me, are you Mr. Gao Yan?!"

Gao Yan didn't understand why Hu Lian was surprised, as if he hadn't expected it at all, he walked out of the elevator, raised his hand to shake Hu Lian's hand naturally and said, "Hello, I'm Gao Yan." Hu

Lian Looking at Gao Yan, his heart skipped a beat. He felt that something was wrong, but he couldn't tell. He smiled and shook hands with Gao Yan, and said, "Welcome Mr. Gao. I'm Hu Lian, Mr. Liu's current secretary. Mr. Liu has One meeting, it will be over soon, I have to trouble you to go to the conference room with me and wait for a while, Mr. Liu will come down soon."

Of course, Gao Yan guessed that Liu Yi was busy, and didn't think there was any problem, so he followed Hu Lian to the conference room.

When Hu Lian first inquired about Gao Yan, he knew that Gao Yan was the son of Gao Qian and the grandson that Gao Rongsheng did not recognize. Before he saw Gao Huanyu's hostile expression and Gao Rongsheng's scheming fox face, he thought Gao Yan's temperament It's not much better, but when I saw it, I was shocked that I was wrong.

Gao Yan's facial features are very positive, and his temperament is also very good. He is about 1.8 meters tall, and the overall feeling is stable and peaceful. Live the same! Is it because of the calm temperament? Hu Lian couldn't figure it out, but he didn't let the question bother him. He took Gao Yan and pushed open the door of a medium-sized conference room, invited Gao Yan in, and politely asked Gao Yan what he wanted to drink. Gao Yan said: "Green tea!" Hu Lian asked someone to make a pot of green tea. Liu Yi was still in the meeting, and Hu Lian was in charge of receiving Gao Yan. Gao Yan studied hotel management before, and he studied abroad. His major was a major that seemed very strange in China-butler major. Hu Lian studied for eight years before graduating from a bachelor's degree, so he is an expert in observing people and emotions. Hu Lian and Gao Yan were sitting face to face. He saw that Gao Yan sat down with a relaxed posture, which showed that he was not a particularly cautious person. The bag he brought was placed beside him, which showed that he was a habitual person who liked to hide himself. People, looking at the clothes, they seem to be casual, but in fact, the shirts and trousers are specially matched, and he doesn't wear a watch, which shows that Gao Yan is very low-key.