Chapter 2 - Silence

Začít od začátku

Gao Yan is about the same age as that boy. Gao Yan still remembers that boy looking at him with hateful eyes, insulting himself with ugly words, throwing himself with a twisted head, and taking a group of Gao's children to stop him and beat him outside his school. he.

Why did Gao Qian's lover leave quietly in the end? It was also because of the Gao family who used all kinds of tricks, intimidation and lure, and finally forced him to leave. Gao Qian was not even sure whether his lover was still alive in the end!

Gao Qian hated her own identity and the Gao family, her lover was forced to leave her life and death is unknown, the child has not been recognized by the Gao family and has no household registration and identity, and cannot be admitted to college like other children, and is manipulated by the Gao family to do some unsightly things when appreciating coins People's disgusting things should be taught to the Gao family's children who admit it, but they can only secretly teach Gao Yan. For the Gao family, Gao Qian is completely regarded as a tool for appreciating coins, and he has no meaning in his own life.

As for Gao Yan, the Gao family was a door that he wanted to push in and be recognized when he was a child, but now, it is just a strange cage that brought tragedy and misfortune to his family.

After Gao Qian's death, Gao Yan took Dongdong to live a peaceful life. He thought there was nothing wrong with a stable and ordinary life. He had Dongdong, so he just wanted to see Dongdong grow up safely.

However, the incident many days ago became a disease in his heart. He always thought that he, who was not recognized by the Gao family, was nothing more than a pile of shit in their eyes. Similarly, living under the control of the Gao family, he wondered if one day Dongdong would become their bargaining chip to threaten him? Will a group of Gao family children come out to bully Dongdong when Dongdong grows up?

Gao Yan felt that it was too late for him to wake up, but fortunately, there was still time.

The Gao family's ancestral house is located in the busy urban area. Walking through the long alleys and turning the stone street, you can see a small building with a single family.

Gao Yan was standing at the entrance of the small building, and there were two burly men standing one behind the other. The man in front of him knocked on the door twice rhythmically, and the wooden door opened with a creak. A woman in a cheongsam looked at them and opened the door to let them in.

Gao Yan followed into the door, and exchanged a glance with the woman. The woman frowned, her eyes flickering, Gao Yan pretended he didn't see it, and followed the person in front of him.

The main hall is not big, with two wooden stone pillars, wooden floor coffee table and sofa, very modern decoration format, a very old man with gray hair is sitting on the main seat, and another man in his seventies is sitting on the side , the woman who just opened the door came in and sat next to the man on the side seat.

Gao Yan didn't know the man in the main seat, but he knew a man and a woman in the side seat. The man was his grandfather, and the woman was his grandfather's current wife, who seemed to be in her early forties.

Gao Yan stood there without opening his mouth. After the two muscular men sent Gao Yan in, they went out. Once the door was closed, they stood at the door and acted as the door god.

The very old man was leaning on the sofa, with presbyopic glasses on the bridge of his nose. After sitting upright, he looked at Gao Yan carefully, and said, "It's four points like Gao Qian." The woman squinted at Gao Yan up and

down The old man said to Gao Rongsheng: "You can ask, I will listen by the side."

Gao Rongsheng nodded, "Yes." Turning his head to look at Gao Yan, he stared seriously and said: "The money is in your hands." Where?"