Home.

Notes / warnings: 2 days after the last chapter 😴 YOU FIND OUT ANGELS LAST NAME!!! ok so the showers r in dorms but also ones in bathrooms around the school and they went to the bathrooms bc The dorm ones were full and also Hinted smut! Here's what Allahditta's shirt looked like for the party because 1 I own it and it's my fav and 2 it'll be important(ish mostly just mentioned) later!)

Aprit and Theo walked down to the bathroom and went to the showers. Theo threw his clothes over the door of the stall.

"Aprit can you put these in our bag?" He said turning the water on.

"Well I would but-"

"But what?"

"Dorion has it-"

"WHAT?!" Theo turned the water off, tied a towel around his waist, and walked out. Allahditta ran and Theo chased him.

"Give me my clothes Dorion!"

"Aw, no way! You look better like this! Wait that came out wrong-" Allahditta stopped.

"What?"

"I meant chasing me all out of breath and stuff! Not like with wet hair and in a towel- I mean you do but- shit you know what I meant right?"

"Sure- I'm gonna take this" Theo grabbed his clothes from Allahditta "And now I'm going to go finish my shower- You're always welcome to watch" He winked jokingly.

"Your so annoying." Allahditta rolled his eyes and Theo walked away. He went to the shower and turned it on.

"The weirdest thing happened Aprit"

"Hm?"

"I think Dorion said I looked good"

"Oh that's really weird" Aprit replied. He seemed out of breath. Then there was a chuckle.

"Aprit that didn't sound like your laugh-"

"It was! Trust me!" Aprit said covering the green-haired boy's mouth. The two had been secretly seeing each other. His name was Angel.

"Your such an idiot" Aprit whispered.

"Oh but you love me" Angel smirked.

"Yeah," He said giving Angel a kiss.

"Aprit we gotta get going we're supposed to wake Katalina up," Theo said.

"Oh shit right ok," Aprit said turning off the water. He grabbed a towel and opened the door enough for him to get out and not reveal Angel. He got changed and then the two walked to Katalina's dorm. When they entered her room they saw Katalina and Esmeray cuddling.

"Come on love birds get up," Aprit said taking the blanket off them.

"Come on it's cold" Katalina groaned.

"We have classes"

"Fine" Katalina sighed and got up. The four walked down to the dining hall. Katalina, Aprit, and Theo sat down and Esmeray went to her table.