"Jab sirf hum dono hein to hum baat kar sakte hein." Pooja said with a smile.

"Bhaiya kayi baar phone par baat karte waqt, thake hue lagte the to maine unse puchha karti thi ki aap raat mein soye kyun nahi. Ab samajh aya ki ye majra kya tha." She said with rueful smile.

"Chal Naina... drill ka time ho gaya." Pooja held her shoulders and both went out on the ground.

Unknown to them, the entire batch of young cadets was standing dully in the ground with some of them yawning. They later found out that 4 of the cadets fell sick with sudden exhaustion and now were resting in the infirmary.

Major Nair was infuriated seeing the cadets standing so casually.

"Attention. Sharm nahi aati tum sab ko. Look at yourself. Kaun kahega ki ye military academy ke cadets hein. Pata nahi kaise kaise log yaha aa gaye hein is saal. I bet, tum mein se 10 bhi is baar yahan se officer ban kar nahi nikal paoge. You all will leave the training in between." He yelled.

He then turned his attention to the girls, and a cruel smirk was formed almost immediately seeing the girls groan with their aching body.

"Kya baat hai? In papa ki princesses ko dard ho raha hai kya? Ab samajh aya ki kyun army ladkiyo ka profession nahi hai? Par nahi... in par to barabari ka bhoot sawar hai. Are ghar par chulha-chauka sambhalo. Jo kaam jiska hai use hi karne dene chahiye." He taunted and smirked with self-accomplishment.

"Sir, jab Indian Army hum mein farq nahi kar rahi to apko bhi nahi karna chahiye." A girl cadet, Nihar said with determination in her eyes. She was done with his misogynist comments.

"Excuse me?" Major Nair was shocked to hear such response from a cadet. But immediately after she had uttered the words, the other girls now stood alert.

"How dare you talk to me like that?" Major Nair was fuming by now.

"This is it, girls. Agar humein yahan rehna hai to hum ye sab sun kar nahi reh sakte. God forbid. Abhi ye aisi baatein kar rahe hein aur kal ye hi sab humare batchmates bhi bolne lage. We need to end this." Another girl cadet whispered back.

"Major Nair, what is this behavior?" Brigadier Chandok came to check the morning drills only to see the drama in front of him.

"Sir, this girl was misbehaving with the faculty." Major Nair tried to defend himself.

"Cadets, is this the truth?" Brigadier Chandok asked.

"No Sir." Ali said and the other cadets looked at him in shock.

"Ye apne usoolo ka tokra le kar kidhar jayega?" Alekh muttered in anger.

"Tell me the truth." Brigadier again asked the cadets. 

"Sir, Major Nair was advising us to take a break from training and go back to handle the kitchen work." Naina said in a confident voice and Nihar just stared at her with equal amount of shock and gratitude as if she didn't expect Naina to come in her support. Naina just gave her a small encouraging smile.

"Is that so? Then we need to have a talk, Major. Please come to my cabin after the drills." Brigadier Chandok said to Major Nair.

Unknown to them, Rajveer had seen the entire scene in front of him. 

'Clearly, all these cadets have the potential. All they need is to come together as a team. Par uske liye in sab ko ye yakeen dilana hoga ki ye sab same hain. Warna ye sab aise hi alag alag opinions lekar apas mein hi divide ho jayenge. Aur fir kisi Major Nair ke liye inhe manipulate karna aasan ho jayega.'

Rajveer shook his head and moved to his room when suddenly his phone rang. He latched the door shut behind him as he attended the call with urgency.

"Han Choubey, bol. Kaam hua?" He asked in a shushed voice, careful not to be heard by anyone.

".............."

"Thik hai.... kisi ko shaq to nahi hua?" He asked again, just to be sure.

"............"

"Okay. Good Job. Just don't get caught." He said as he disconnected the call.

HELLO EVERYONE. KAISE HAIN AAP SAB? I KNOW, KI IS BAAR KAAFI WAQT LAG GAYA UPDATE MEIN. I WAS BUSY WITH MY UNIVERSITY EXAMS. AND THEN I ALMOST.... ALMOST FELL SICK DUE TO THE SCORCHING HEAT BUT LUCKILY I RECOVERED WITHIN A WEEK (AM I THE ONLY ONE TO THINK OF THIS AS WEIRD? LIKE ONE MOMENT I WAS BURNING WITH FEVER AND THE NEXT MOMENT IT WENT AWAY AS IF I NEVER HAD IT.)

THAT BEING SAID, HERE IS THE UPDATE. AND I AM PLANNING TO UPDATE MY OTHER TWO STORIES TOO, WITHIN THIS WEEK, SO DO CHECK THEM OUT. 

ANYWAYS, ENJOY THE UPDATE. TAKE CARE OF YOUR HEALTH, GUYS, AS THE WEATHER IS SO CONFUSING THESE DAYS... SUDDENLY ITS BURNING HOT, THEN ITS RAINING THEN IT'S THIS HUMID, UNCOMFORTABLE FEELING THE ENTIRE DAY, SO TAKE PROPER CARE AND PRECAUTIONS. DRINK LOTS OF WATER. LOVE YOU ALL ❤️❤️❤️❤️

NEXT UPDATE WILL BE ON : NOT DECIDED YET (PROBABLY NEXT SUNDAY)

WORD COUNT : 1429 WORDS

DATE : MAY 11, 2023