Chapter Five

After what I thought was a minute, I opened my eyes, to see him in the same postition, trapping me between the door and him, and got locked with his blue eyes. My heart beat quickly, throbbing on my rib cage, and without any kind of warning, his lips crashed to mine. 

I let out a gasp, and my eyes turned wide. My hands pushed against his chest, but I didn't put much force into it. I found myself closing my eyes instead, getting caught up in the kiss, and even kissed back while instead of butterflies, elephants stomped at my stomach. 

Then I could feel him trying to get me to part my lips, and my eyes widened to his closed ones. In shock I bit him on his lip and pushed him away with as much force I could muster. 

The kiss broke as he stumbled backwards, and stared at me wide-eyed. He brought his fingers to his lower lip. The one I bit on.

My face was hot red. Anger or emberrasment, I wasn't sure. I stared at him, hard. He didn't smirk, or grin, or smile, or had his eyebrows furrowed together like usual. He just stared back at me, the same way I stared at him. 

"W-w-what..." I stuttered, not being able to speak properly. That just now, had been my first kiss. And it actually felt nice. I gupled, and tried to look totally unaffected by the kiss, when instead I was. Some girly part inside of me was even wondering if he felt the same. He was obviously more experienced. Did I kiss good? No. I couldn't afford to think that. He had pretty much just harassed me. "What was that for?" My voice trembled coming out, and I clenched my fist at my sides. Half moons were probably marked inside the palm of my hands. 

He was still staring at me. Then slowly, not breaking eye contact, a smirk formed on his lips, and he walked closer to me again. 

I quickly turned around before he could harrass me again, and fumbled with the door. I quickly opened it, and stepped inside attempting to shut as quick as possibble as opening it.

However, he shoved his foot between the door and the wall, stopping my from closing it. I leaned on the door, and pushed with all my force, hoping to hurt his foot.

The door however, opened, and he stepped inside before the door slammed closed again. He was inside my apartment. I stared up at him, afraid. He took a step at me, and I automatically took one back. 

I couldn't stay away as far as I'd like to because a wall behind me prevented my from doing so. He closed the air between us, and once again trapped me by putting a hand on either side of my head. 

"Your name is all I want, love," he said, a dark gleam in his eyes as he dipped his head lower. I stared in his eyes, frightness gone, and narrowed my eyes. 

"What do I get in return?" I tried saying sternly, but instead it came out shaky. 

"Mine." I broke eye contact, and glanced around my little apartment. There was no door to my bedroom, or kitchen, or living room. The only door there was, was the entrance, and the one from the bathroom. But his broad shoulders were blocking it. And I wouldn't let him alone in my room. That was dangerous. 

I guess I was interested in knowing the name from the boy who stole my first kiss. 

I met his eyes again, and I realised I was supposed to have the upper hand. This was my apartment. My territorium. I was boss here. My lips curled into a smile, and my hands moved themselves to his waist. 

He tensed a little as my hands made contact with his waist, but he didn't show it. Further, I told myself, and slowly got up my tip toes. I moved my head close to his, and rubbed my nose along his jaw, moving my mouth up to his ear.