Chapter Four

Jenny payed for my tickets, while Megan payed for her own. 

He texted me almost three times per hour since that one text two days ago, but I ignored all of them. Now it was sunday, and Jenny and me were supposed to have a movie night. But because we didn't have our own car, and didn't have a ride, we invited Megan along with us. 

And you should have seen Jenny's face when I told her my car got stolen. She apologised a millon times, claiming that if it wasn't for her, I'd have my car. Ofcourse that was partly true, but I'm the idiot who left the car door unlocked. 

The day after my car got stolen, I had sent in a police report about my car, and called my insurance. I spent the rest of the days on public transport, hitching rides, and simply walking myself to places.

I hadn't told her about the incident with the stranger, only that I just hitched a ride. She didn't ask who, either, so why would I tell. I felt like it wasn't even that big of a deal wether I told her or not. 

"One extra large popcorn and a fuze tea," I asked and turned my head to Jenny and Megan who were nearing me. "You guys want something?" 

"Um, just a coke," Jenny said. Megan shook her head signalling she didn't want anything. 

"And a coke, please." I told the guy. 

After he handed me my fuze tea and popcorn, I gave the coke to Jenny, and we walked to cinema room. 

We decided on watching Mama, after much peer pressuring on Megan. I must say, I did feel a bit sorry for her, but she was one of those girl that would do just about anything to get friends. We were pretty much the only girls she acutllay hung out with from time to time. 

 As we made our way to the room, someone bumped into me from behind. 

"Oops,"

I turned around to come face to face with the biggest whore ever invented. And her two minions who I could never remember their names. 

Megan and Jenny quickly stood behind me, and I smiled, knowing they'd have my back. 

I glared at Melissa, who just smiled at me, both of us knowing she did that on purpose. 

"What do you want Melissa?" I asked as politely as I could. I tried to mantain my anger, remembering our last encounter, and clenched my fists at my sides. 

She raised a brow scanning me from top to toe, and looked away, disinterested. "Why would I want anything from you?" she said, picking at her nails, not even bothering to look my way. 

Jenny took a step forward from beside me, and got all in her face. "Because your parents don't give you enough attention, so you have to seek it at everyone else." she said. This was one of those situations I wanted to do a Tyra Banks head roll and snap my fingers in a Z formation, but had to sustain to keep my cool. "Newsflash for you, though. No one gives a shit now, and no one will give a shit ever. So how about you just get your nasty white--" 

I clamped my mouth over Jenny's mouth, and mouthed a sorry to passing elderly woman, who shook her head at us. 

It was kind of funny because Melissa got so red, I thought steam would blow out of her ears. I put my arms around Jennys and Megans shoulders, and steered them away from the barbie dolls. 

The movie was about to start and I was not planning to chit-chat with Melissa. Before openening the doors to the room that belonged to Mama, I gave a pointed look at Jenny. She sheepishly smiled at me. 

"Sorry, sorry. I should control my temper, yadda yadda." 

I smiled and embraced her. "Thank you," It was nice to know someone cared for me, and to have my back at any situation. She embraced me back, and we entered the room.