She nods, taking a few nods.

"Do you yourself have any questions, Miss L/n?"

I look down at my hands, thinking of questions.

"Um... is there a chance that an M/n L/n or an F/n L/n are here? They were both at work in Hyosan's office building when it all started." My voice starts shaking a bit at the question.

This whole time I didn't dare think about my parents because, frankly, I was scared of bad news.

But now, I would know.

The woman's coworker types something into his computer, and she turns to me after looking at the screen.

"No, I'm sorry. These names are not registered in this safe camp. And if I'm not wrong, the Hyosan office building was where the infection spread rapidly, due to it being near the hospital where Hyeon-ju infected other individuals."

I look down at my feet, feeling my hands tightening into fists.

"Oh."

That means that they're most likely dead...

I stand up from the seat, since it was now Su-hyeok's turn, and walk back to the others again.

When I walk past Su-hyeok, I feel him grab my hand.

My eyes meet his, and he saddens, noticing my hurt expression.

"It'll be alright." He only whispers.

His voice soothes me a bit and I sit down next to Mi-jin.

The questions are similar to mine, but Su-hyeok's words made me perk up.

"Why... Why did you leave us there?" He asks.

"You abandoned us"

She simply ignores his question, making me look down again.

***flashback end :)

It does make me feel a bit better, though, knowing that Nam-ra wasn't here.

These people would do all sorts of tests with her, and I really don't want that to happen to my friend.

My mind would always wander to my other friends we had lost, but every day I kept on trying to cheer up.

It kind of worked, with the help of On-jo, Su-hyeok and Mi-jin, the people I was closest to now, and I only thought about my late friends occasionally.

At the moment, I'm walking through the camp, Su-hyeok by my side.

Suddenly, I feel a guy bump into me.

I look up, before turning away again.

"Hey, you! Why aren't you apologizing? Huh?" He raises his voice.

"Because you bumped me...?" I ask, confused, gripping onto my box full of things.

"Uh... no. You bumped me. Do you even know who I am?"

I squint my eyes at him.

"No... should I know you?"

"Um hello. Yes! I'm the famous streamer orangegibberish!"

I furrow my eyebrows.

"Aha, okay... Well, sorry then." 

Then I give him an awkward smile, before catching up to Su-hyeok again, only hearing the man's voice calling after me.