{𝔸𝕧𝕒𝕥𝕒𝕣} [𝔸𝕔𝕔𝕖𝕡𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖] (𝕐/𝕟)

It Kills Me; Lil Pitchy, Roomie Official

This is another part of Deja Vu, my first Neteyam x reader. Enjoy!

Neteyam's POV

I stood up as I heard a knock at the door.

"Sorry to interrupt, but we would like to take your children for lessons. Our father has told us to start as soon as possible. My parents are waiting outside their hut for your lessons."

"Of course. Tuk, Kiri, Neteyam, and Lo'ak, please follow Tsireya. Don't cause any trouble," Dad said, looking at Lo'ak at the end.

"We're going to start with swimming, see what we are dealing with," Tsireya said.

Tuk spoke up. "Didn't your dad say there were going to be three of you?" She hid behind my leg. I picked her up and rubbed her back and she hid her face in my neck, which I smiled at. Just then, something -or more specifically someone- jumped out of the water onto the sand. I was awestruck. A Metkayina girl jumped out of the water and walked over to us. 

"I'm Y/n and I'm also going to be helping you learn the way of water," she spoke softly. I looked and admired her features. Just then Kiri elbowed me and I stared at the sand. Why did she have such an effect on me?

"Come along then, we will start with diving and swimming." Tsireya said, jumping into the water with Y/n with Aonung and his friend following behind. They gracefully jumped into the water, and as much as we tried to do the same, we just looked like a bunch of kids jumping into the water, pathetically. As we tried to keep up with the group we ran out of breath went up to the surface. We looked back in the water to see them doing something with their hands. Lo'ak and I looked at them confused. Tsireya then told us to follow them. We went up to get one more breathe and headed back under.

Y/n POV

I started swimming as if it were a normal day, but the Aonung pulled me back a bit by my wrist. I looked at him angrily but then he signed to me "The freaks can't keep up with us." I rolled my eyes as they came down. "They are learning. Leave them alone." Rotxo tried not to laugh but he couldn't keep it in. I shot him a death glare before continuing to swim. You felt another hand around your wrist, but this time it was Tsireya. She pointed at the Sully family. We all headed up to the surface to see what was happening.

"You good?" I said, casually. I forgot that they didn't that I was human. They looked at me as if I just jumped of the Hallelujah Mountains. 

"Your slang. Watch it," Aonung whispered in you ear. You pushed him away lightly and turned back to the group. 

"What? I can say whatever I please," you said, returning to swimming. You heard Tsireya call your name, but you just called for you ilu and went to you secret spot to take your mind off things.

3rd Person POV

As Y/n went to her secret getaway spot, Tsireya was busy with helping the Sully's with swimming. 

"What's her problem?" Lo'ak asked while pointing to where Y/n was.

"S-she just needs time alone," Aonung said, coming to Y/n's side.

"Hey, where is Kiri?" Rotxo asked randomly as he looked around worriedly.

"Who?" Aonung said, looking confused at Rotxo.

"Our sister. Where is she?" Neteyam looked around worriedly.

"Don't worry, I will find her. You should return to your mauri pod before eclipse. We will practice breathing excercises on that rock tomorrow morning at the first sign of light. See you all then," Tsireya looks at all of the Sully's but her eyes stayed on Lo'ak for a second longer. Everyone noticed and smirked. As the Sully's were heading back to their mauir pod, a certain young female was swimming around, imagining everything that was to come, and possible future 'relationships.'

~~~657 Words~~~

More mind-boggling thoughts!

1. Someone dreamt about you last night and you have no idea.

2. Peer pressure as an adult is seeing your neighbor mow their lawn.

3. Crabs probably think that fish can fly.

Enjoy the next 24 hours!