What's going on!?

This is kinda short because I'm tired. (That's an excuse. I'm not tired. Im just Lazy.)

Amelia Blight, a 16 year old girl who doesn't have many friends, she has amazing grades, even though she doesn't care for school much.  She's sitting alone at a table, on her phone, until she senses someone is staring at her, she turns her head to see a girl, wearing a beanie, a green jacket and brown hair staring at her. The girl immediately turns her head away once she has been spotted.  Amelia smiles smugly to herself "Thats what I thought.." she mumbles, looking back at her phone.  The bell rings and she groans getting up, grabbing her bag, walking down the hall.

She sits at a desk in the classroom and looks around seeing The girl from earlier sitting at a desk near her. "Oh great.  She's here." She thinks to herself as she keeps quiet, playing with her ring.
She glares at the girl for a while before she catches herself and looks away, blush showing on her face slightly.
She continues to try her best to focus on the teacher as he teaches. Meanwhile the back of her mind keeps wondering what that Girl is doing. She tries her best to focus but after about five minutes she gives up and keeps glancing over At the girl, her face growing redder and redder every time she looks "God, it's annoying how she's so quiet but so loud, she's all I can think of right now. This is absolutely terrible" her face turn's extremely red as she tries to control her thoughts.
Amelia looks over noticing the drawing Lucia just drew on the side of her math sheet, she can't help but admire it out of curiosity. She tries to force herself to return her eyes to the teacher but she can't. Instead her attention is being taken up by every small movement the girl makes.

The bell rings and Lucia stands up, handing the math sheet to the teacher, walking out of the classroom.

"Ugh. Another period without paying attention." Amelia thinks as she packs up and goes to turn in her sheet, her face still bright red. In fact it seems to be getting redder each moment that passes. "What's going on with me!?" She mumbled walking out of the classroom. "I cannot be.. no no no.  I haven't even talked to her once.. what is going on?" She says running off to the next class.

She sits down and calms herself down,  laying her head on the desk and staying silent in class all period. Her face is still red like an Apple even after all that time. "What is going on goddamn it!" She thought while walking down the hallway.