Model Paint Over [4]: The Agreement Between Lens And Paint

Model Paint Over 

Pictures + Pain = A Whole Lot Of Fun

Model Paint Over [4]: The Agreement Between Lens And Paint

Rae's POV

The sound of busy shoppers pushing past one another trying to get to their desired destination in the mall. Looking around to see the varied amount of people in shops buying these items of choice or simplest just browsing, then the people outside walking to and from shops.

Walking over go a rickety looking bench, which looked like it would collapse anytime soon. My point was proved when I sat down and it began to creak under my weight.

Pulling out my phone from my cardigan pocket, I began to text Lacy. We had decided last night at the dinner because today was Saturday and both our days off, we should go to the mall. At which I was currently waiting for her.

To Lacy:

Here. Where are you?

I sent, soon later I got a reply.

To Rae:

On way, see you in about five.

Not too long of a wait I suppose. Shoving my phone back into my pocket I looked down at what I was wearing.

I had light faded blue jeans on with a few rips here and there, matched with a plain white long sleeves top. A light beige brown thick wooly cardigan which went to my elbows. I had wool style flat boots which went a couple of inches up from my ankle, and a beanie on my head, both of which were the same colour as my cardigan. My hair was strained instead of my usual curly waves.

Crossing my legs careful not to wobble the broken bench, not to risk it collapsing with my on it. Which is something I do not want to experience.

"Rae! There you are. Sorry I'm late." Cried Lacy as she came rushing through the crowds of people. Bumping a few along the way. Her hair flying all over the place.

"S'all right, you ready?" I questioned, getting up from the death trap that passes as a bench. Dusting my bum of at the same time.

"Sure, just let me catch my breath." She panted.

A couple of minutes later, Lacy grabbed my arm through mine and began dragging me of though the mall.

We had decided to go see a new movie that was out, called 'To Love A Flower' it was a chick flick of some sort.

While walking and making a couple of doges her and there to get to the built in cinema they have here. I began to think about that offer Finn had made, well it was more of Archie's idea. I had thought about it all last night. After a couple of hours toying with the pros and cons - there was more pros than cons - and playing with the now crumple piece of paper lodged in my purse I had put it down, trying to get to bed. Hoping a nights sleep would clear my mind.

Obviously not.

I have to see what Lacy thinks on the idea. I definitely need a girls opinion on this. I couldn't ask my mum that definitely was not an option and Rebeca would just tell mum.

Apart from Lacy and Sally I really have many choices.

I was brought out of my thoughts to find that we were at the cinema in the cue. for. Our tickets. The cinema here was good, in total there is eight viewing rooms and one was a special viewing room where you can see premieres of films and private screenings.

Going up the next free till the guy behind smiles at us. He was kinda cute he had shaggy dirty blonde hair, bright blue eyes that shined under the lights and and lip piercing on the right side of his bottom lip.