Model Paint Over [3]: The Camera And Canvas Meet

Model Paint Over 

Pictures + Paint = A Whole Lot Of Fun

Chapter 3: The Camera And Canvas Meet

Rae's POV

Waking up with the sun shinning on my face. Grabbing my phone of the bedside table, and looking at the time.

8:37.

Ugh. Pushing back the covers, letting the cold air rush into my bare legs and arms. Forming little goose bumps across my body.

Placing my bare feet on the ground, and trudged over to the chest the draws pushed up against the pale green wall. Grabbing a pair of ripped black jeans and a white vest top, and clean underwear. I headed over to bathroom attached to the wall.

Stripping down, I walked in the shower and turning the gleaming silver tap, hot and began to have my morning shower.

Once I was done, and dresses. Put a pair of black pumps of my feet, and a navy blue jacket over the top. Grabbing my bag and walking down the stairs I put my damp chocolate brown hair, into a loose bun on top of my head.

When getting to the bottom of the stairs to the living room, I made a sharp right to the kitchen. Hearing the sounds of panting and the sound of a box and it's content rustling. Walking the the swinging door to be greeted by the sight of Archie, sitting on the floor legs out straight and spread apart, and Tiger sitting between them.

When I was geared walking in, Archie had his hand raised. Between his fingers was Tigers dog biscuits. Oblivious he had been feeling them to the happy dog on the floor.

"Mornin' girly." He carried on hand feeding the dog.

"Why?" I asked, sitting down on one of the stools at the island in the shining, black and grey kitchen.

"He was hungry, and as he is a guest. I took it upon myself and to give him the five star treatment. And hand feed him." Throwing another piece of food into the dogs mouth. Before standing up, and dusting his bum of with his hands.

"Well then, seeing as I'm also your get does that mean I get hand fed?" I asked, feeling a little grossed out. Because I have no idea where those hands have been. I shudder at the thought.

"Nope. But you do get me talking out for breakfast. How's that sound?" Grabbing his keys of the counter and saying but to Tiger.

Jumping up of my seat, feeling excited at the thought of a proper breakfast.

All I can ever cook is cereal and toast. And crearial all you have to is put in a bowl. Not exactly five star cooking.

"Come on." I said almost skipping to the car. Being greeted by the fresh air, and the sound of trees tussling in the light wind.

"Well if this is all it took to get you moving, I would have suggested it days ago." He laughed, locking the door.

Hopping into the seat. I leant back against the seat.

On the short trip to the little dinner Archie used to take me, when I first arrived. I began to think about the beginning of the week.

*** ***

I was currently sitting on the settee watching the TV, while Archie was playing with Tiger in the garden. When the sound of my phone going off, broke the air of silence.

Grabbing it of the coffee table, reading the caller ID.

Mum.

'Mum? What is she callings before? Must have called the wrong number, she doesn't talk to me.' I let it finish ringing, before placing it back down the the, rustic looking table before me.