1.|Meet Aaradhya

Let's start....

Sonagachi, kolkata

(Sonagachi is known as the redlight area in Kolkata)

Aaradhya POV

"Tōra cacā tōkē ēkhānē bikri karē diẏēchē...Ēkhana bā'irēra jagatakē bhulē yā'ō, śudhu tumara jan'ya'i bhalo.. Bujhali?" I didn't want to believe but this is my fate now.

(Your maternal uncle has sold you here... now forget the outside world, it is good for you only.. understood?")

She shouted and pushed me into the room and locked it from outside.

Everyone calls that cruel woman 'Tara Bai', I think she is the head of this hell. I don't want to accept it but now this is my fate. Only my Nani maa (maternal grandmother) loves me after my parents demise. That's why I am not shocked that my mama sold me here. Ohh I forgot to introduce myself. I am Aaradhya, a very simple girl who has many dreams but they were just shattered.

I lived at Nani's home after my parents demise when I was just 5. But my life took a drastic turn when my Nani also left me in this selfish cruel world. My mama & mami were wicked and always felt me as a burden and wanted to get rid of me as soon as possible. They stoop so low that they sold me at the redlight area in sonagachi to Tara Bai. She is the woman who runs this area. I tried to escape but they didn't let me. And now I am stuck here forever. My tears were rolling down continuously while sitting at the corner. No one can save me.

I don't know when I fall asleep there on the floor.

"yahi teri kismat hai ab" Tara Bai entered my room while saying this and forwarded me a plate of food.

"3 din mei khud dhandhe pe baith warna.." She held my jaw tightly and spoke. I was crying mess but nodded quickly because I know Tara bai can do worse than this.

Tara Bai smirked and left eyeing a few girls to keep eyes on me who just entered behind her.

Girls were giggling in themselves or you can say on my condition while playing cards. I was just crying but a girl sat beside me and forwarded a bite towards my mouth. I turned my face. But she forcefully made me eat.

"We all suffered from this and now we accept our fate. We just have to live here and give pleasure to men as girls are toys for them. The sooner you understand this, the better it will be" the girl said and again tears fell down from my eyes.

"Lovely naam hai mere.... tujhe koi chiz ki jarurat ho toh mujhe bol dena" she said while sighing and went outside while other girls were busy in their cards.

I was sitting at the corner gazing at the full moon from the window thinking no one could save me after 3 days. I have to lose my virginity to a random man maybe an old man. And then daily customers will rape me which makes me anxious but more disgusted from myself. Again my tears escaped from my eyes. But these people didn't let me die too. I have no other option than crying or accepting my fate.

"I miss you mom dad" I whispered and more tears rolled from my cheeks.

To be continued......

Hope you like this chapter.

Please like, comment and share ❤️