Chapter2

Narrator

Yan Mei Li came back and smiled at everyone, then looked at Shen Jiu and sighed sadly.

YML-''Good thing he's sleeping.'' she says.

SH-''How so?''she asked.

YML-''Let's just start watching the firsth video.'' she says ignoring the question.

LB-''Right'' he says without even looking at them, he was focused on the sleeping baby.She had the same demon mark as him.'Who is this baby and why is she with Shizun?'he thought confused by everything.

Shen Jiu appeared looking at the sky, it was a clear night, he then sighed.

SJ-'' I know you're there.'' he says to nobody but then two bushes move and two men with a child in their arms appeared.''Mei Yu.'' he says looking at the child.

LQ-''Mei Yu, it's not possible.'' he says '' She's dead.'' he said.

LB-''Who is Mei Yu?'' he asked.

YQ-''A person we met in the past.'' he said.

SJ-''What do you want?'' he askedd angry.

???-''I just wanted to pay you a little visit my old friend.'' he says with an evil smile on his face.

SJ-'' Oh fuck off.'' he says impatiently.

???-''That is'' he says appraoching.'' What happend to that sweet boy?'' he asked.

SJ-''Died.'' he says '' And he's never coming back.'' he says as he turns around to leave but the man catches him.'' Let go of me you idiot.'' he says trying  to break free.

???-''I'm just giving you a warning.'' the mans says seriously.'' Now you are under my command, if  you do something i don't like your precious niece dies.'' the man says and walks away but smiles.'' See you.'' the man says and disappears with his  companion and Mei Yu.

SJ-'' Arr, motherfucker.'' he says as he punches the nearest mirror.'' Idiot, why did you come back after so long?'' he asked.

The screen went black and everyone is silent.

LB-' I remember having seen him with a bandage 3 days after becoming his disciple.'he thinks.

YQ-''It can't be.'' he says furiously. '' What son of a bitch!'' he yelled completely irritated surprising everyone.

LB-'What happend to Sect leader Yue to yell like that?'' he thinks confused.

YML-'' Let's take a break to calm down.'' she says.''And leave Shen Jiu to rest because he needs to be awake for the next video'' she says.

That is the end of chapter2 hope you enjoyed.