Ch.15 Kang Eunwoo

Start from the beginning

I glared at him in response.

A crowd had gathered as they muttered about me.

"She'll beat him ass for saying that. I've seen her fight."

"Doesn't he know who her boyfriend is?"

How did it spread this quickly? I sighed.

Hobin appeared, grabbing the guy's hand and squeezing it as he went to fit the injured kid again.

"Hit me if you think you can handle what happens next." Hobin stated bluntly as he glared at the much taller guy.

"You son of a bitch." The red haired guy swung at Hobin.

His form was sloppy and he clearly didn't know how to fight.

"I found you."

We were surprised as the guy hunched over on the ground suddenly spoke.

"I need you to kill someone."

"If you don't take care of things yourself then nothing is going to change." Hobin responded.

"Kill someone? Work on not dying first." I added while looking at his beaten and bruised body.

"I want to kill Lee Jinho!" He suddenly yelled, "Lee Jinho killed my dad"

Everyone seemed to freeze as they stared at him in shock.

"What the fuck are losers talking about?!"

The gang of first years ran at us.

Hobin and I easily knocked them down, their attacks similar to that of an injured kitten.

"What's your name?" Hobin asked the kid.

"Kang Eunwoo." He stated as he shakily stood.

~*~

We met up with Snapper and Gaeul as Eunwoo tried to beg us to let him join the company.

"You can't join." I stated firmly, "You can't even defend yourself from those bullies. What makes you think you stand a chance against someone like him?"

"She's right." Hobin added, "Lee Jinho is dangerous. I'm sorry about what happened but you can't join the company."

Snapper nodded in agreement, "Even if he has a good reason for it, I don't think it's a good idea."

I sighed as we left Eunwoo in that clearing alone.

If he's really serious about it then he knows what he should do next.

~*~

I was surprised to see Kang Eunwoo after he stopped coming to school for a month.

Then, when I saw him fight against him bully, it brought me back.

This scene is familiar. Except this time, I'm no longer on the outside looking in.

This time I'm not alone.

He fought with Hobin next and although he had no chance of winning, he was accepted into the company.