10-Loverest

/Calum /

It was our final show of the one direction Australian tour and it was finishing in Perth . I was really sad to be leaving the tour since it has been an amazing experience . Over the week I had become really good friends with clover , I feel as if I have a lot In Common with her . Though I am really scared that Luke likes her .

We all sat backstage talking as I watched as she wiped away a strand of her away from her face , tucking it behind her ear , she was beautiful and any one could tell that .

"Hey guys there is someone new to our team I would like to introduce , she had been studying in New Zealand and now is finally ready to join us " a tall brunette walked in as I looked over at Clover whose eyes were poping out of her head in anger .

"This is Amber " the manger continued as he spoke to all of us . The girl smirked at Luke giving hi, a wink as I instantly saw her a being some what fishy .

"Thank you for having me here , I am so excited " Niall walked over first looking at the girl before giving Her a hug as if he knew her before taking his seat on the couch.

The girl made her way over next to Luke and Clover squeezing in next to him practically pushing Clover off the seat .

"I better get the makeup ready" Clover said standing up and walking out .

/clover/

I walked to the dressing room changing my outfit to a blue shift dress

I walked to the dressing room changing my outfit to a blue shift dress. The makeup and hair products were already set up, I just needed a way out of there to get away from her.

Amber is my two year older sister and as always been my dad's favourite for multiple reasons . I put on my white converse before fixing up the wrist band Luke gave me .

"Great to see you Again Sis" I turned around to see Amber standing there with her high waisted short and over revealing crop top . I gave her a short look of digest before finally replying.

"Did Dad come with you here , like he follows you everywhere" I asked her stepping closer.

"Yes and you know exactly why and what we are going to do"

"Your not being serious are you "

"When the boys are invited with One direction to do a world tour , I will be right on the side ready for domination " she said as I shook my head in anger before walking off.

I continued walking away until I felt myself self bump into another body .

"Hi" I looked up to see Luke staring down at me.

"Hi" I replied removing myself of his body .

"Do you want to go for a walk"

"Sure" I said smiling as I followed him out of the hallway towards the back door. As we walked he grabbed my hand entwining our fingers . I looked up at him smiling as he grinned right back at me .