10 months and entrance exam begins

Start from the beginning

They also too this time to make last minute modifications to their battle suits, customising them to their preferred style of combat and as each suit too shape the days arrived for the exams.

———the day of the hero course exam———

Exhaustion, fear, and anxiety were the three key feelings plaguing Power Loader as he sat down with the other UA teachers to judge the hero exam, and so prevalent were these feelings that his fellow teachers could practically feel them emanating from him.

"Power Loader, are you feeling well"? Asked a strange chimeric creature of bear, mouse, dog, and cat who just so happened to be the universities dean Nezu.

"Huh! Yeah, sorry sir, just um, just haven't been sleeping well recently. Ever since 'they' took the support course exam". His tone was one of a weary war veteran suffering PTSD and withdrawal symptoms, and the other teachers noticed this and the way he said 'they' sounded like someone describing a final boss with bs op abilities and an endless amount of unfair tactics.

"Just who are 'they'"? The dean asked his voice thick with intrigue as to who could do thoroughly break one of his best teachers.

"Oh you know, just the three smartest students I've ever met besides you sir". He said with voice that sounded almost drunk.

"Students, we've yet to go over the support course candidates". The dean replied with certainty.

"Sir in all honesty, they're getting in, they're going to be students, and the only solace I can take in these facts are that I will share the pain with either Aizawa or Kan". He retorted simultaneously intriguing and confusing everyone in the room.

"But they took the support course exam, so why would Shouta or Sekijiro suffer as well"? Asked a promiscuously dressed woman with dark purple hair.

"Because they're double majoring"? Replied a certain skeletal number 1 hero. "And I know who they are". This reply court everyone's attention including a black clad man in the corner, who stank of coffee and sweat, who had only recently started paying attention.

"All Might please explain". The dean requested.

"The trio that have so thoroughly traumatised Power Loader, are a trio I interacted with 10 months ago and even offered a recommendation which they declined". This revelation shocked the room. "They are made up of my goddaughter Melissa Shield, a boy named Izuku Midoriya, and another girl called Mei Hatsume, whom you'll likely recognise from the sludge villain incident". He informed the room which garnered numerous looks as they had all recalled said incident.

"So we'll have to deal with a telekinetic, a cybernetic, and a girl with telescopic vision, who are above average in smarts, so what"? Asked the black clad man Shouta Aizawa.

"Oh you'll see why I've been plagued with nightmares recently Aizawa, you'll see". Power Loader replied with certainty and glee.

———In the exam arena———

Izuku was annoyed for 2 reasons, for 1 he'd recently been bragged at again by Bakugo about something because at this point he'd learnt to tune the arrogant blonde out, and the second reason was due to a blue haired boy, with stick shoved so far up his ass you could use flip him upside down and repurpose him as a mop, who had yelled at him in the auditorium for not looking like he was paying attention and was now attempting to lecture him after he went up to a brown haired girl to help prevent her from having a panic attack.

"... should probably just leave"! The blue haired boy finished.

"Oh sorry what I wasn't paying attention Ingenium Jr.". Replied Izuku to the open shock of the boy.

"How did you...". The boy replied.

"Know your Ingenium's younger brother, buddy your face is a carbon copy of his, so your either his brother or a rabid fan who's gone to creepy extents to look like him". Izuku replied to the open giggles and belly laughs of other candidates.

"Now if you don't mind going help that girl with her obvious anxiety". Izuku stated as he went over to help the girl who's name he learned was Ochacho Ururaka, the second name he recognised from a small construction company he was planning on hiring to construct the buildings for him and his friends company when they started it at the beginning of the school year.

"You good now"? Izuku asked kindly after telling his calming methods.

"Yeah thanks for that". Ururaka replied with compassion.

Before their conversation could continue Present Mic yelled "GO", at the top f his lungs and Izuku sped off at full speed towards the fake city.

"HEROES DONT WAIT FOR COUNTDOWNS, SO GO, GO, GO"! He yelled causing everyone else to run off in chase.

———with Izuku———

"Target spotted, prepare to be eliminated". A two pointer groaned as it aim its weapons.

"Ah you'll do". Izuku exclaimed from the top of a robot corpse pile as he was building something that looked like a sci-fi gun.

Little did anyone know the exact some scenario was playing out in two other arenas.