Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

Start from the beginning

Two hours and fourty-five minutes later, the both of you finally left your shared apartment. You suggested getting a taxi but Saiki wanted to teleport to the university because it would be much fatter, so you did.

The University of Tokyo. This school is one of the best universities in all of Japan because Tokyo is the central of Japan and the most populated. Amoungt being the best, it also has a low acceptance rate which meant you had to work hard to get in. But a high graduation rate, which meant your hard work would at least be worth it.

The campus was very large and there was a large amount of people walking around it. Some were sitting and minding their business, some were walking around and signing up for stuff, and some were eating while taking to their frends. Everyone appeared content on the college so far it seemed.

The two of you walked hand in hand around the stands where the managers of the clubs stood with inviting smiles to join their clouds and departments. You looked at a few of the flyers, scanning for the ones you two might be interested in joining yourselves.

"We should join a club that benefits our majors." You suggested as you looked around curiously before turning your attention to your pink haired boyfriend. "I can join the department of art and designs. And you can join the CSC business club."

❝𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑗𝑜𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑐𝑙𝑢𝑏.❞ Saiki informed you, he didn't like the horrid thought of clubs ever since some time ago with Chiyo's ghostbusters club. It reminded him of the conflict going on at the time between you, him and Miko.

"Joining clubs helps you be more well-rounded, it gives you a chance to be more social, and it looks good on your resume." You used beneficial facts of his interest to try and convince him to the best of your ability. "Plus, it'll be a little practice for when you own on your own business."

Saiki took a moment to think about all the possible outcomes that come with it before sighing in regret to his next word. ❝𝑂𝑘𝑎𝑦.❞ He was serious about wanting to own a business, but that wasn't what sold him. The look in your eyes, your tone of voice. anything you could ever ask him he would end up agreeing to. You unknowingly had a lot of power over him.

It's dangerous what love does to a person's mind.

The two of you walked over to one of the stands so you could sign up for the art and design club. "Hello there. Are you two looking into joining the department of art and design?" A college student asked with a welcoming smile, his eyes briefly caught your own before they widened. "Y/n?"

"What?" You furrowed your brows, looking up from the stuff on the table to look at the man in front of you. "Do I know you?" You looked over to Saiki with a confused look, ❝𝐷𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 ℎ𝑖𝑚?❞

❝𝑁𝑜, 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤ℎ𝑜 ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑠?❞

"Oh, sorry it's been a while, huh?" The man chuckled as he held out his hand from across the table. "I'm Taiyo Seo Jun, from middle school. We use to be friends before we went to different high schools."

"Seo Jun, oh! I remember you, now!" Your eyes widen when you realized who the man was, going to shake his hand. "Sorry, I didn't recognize you. You look different from what I last remember."

Taiyo Seo Jun was your best friend in middle school, but he was a year older 50-50 Korean and Japanese. He use to have jet black hair straight hair but now he has brunette hair that was styled choppy and curtained. Last you remembered, he wore black glasses but now you saw a different pair of glasses hanging on his shirt while he stared at you with his black eyes.

"Yeah, I'm taller, no more braces, and I dynes my hair." Taiyo chuckled as he retreated his hand, running it through his hair. "But that's about it, I'm mostly still the same."