Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

▍japan, apartment complex𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐤

𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄
𝐤. 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐢
03.  ✿ ↬

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

second person

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐘 in the morning, the sun had arrived to take its place in the sky and shine its bright light for the people. The thick curtains kept the sun from disturbing the eyes of the couple laying in their shared bed. The room was cold, the perfect temperature to lay in bed cuddled up to the warm covers.

Firm arms were wrapped loosely around your sleeping body, you could feel a familiar hand rub circles over your shoulder. The soft sensation was slowly awakening you from your slumber, where you felt the warm body behind yours.

You moved your head a bit and turned your body around, leaning into your pink haired boyfriend. You hummed at the touch of his warm hand now rubbing your back, arching your brows a bit from the tiredness you felt in your body.

"Good morning." You heard the quiet voice of your boyfriend whisper enduringly. His tender hands continued to pleasantly rub your brown skin and ease you awake.

"𝐌𝐦𝐦...𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠." You mumbled in English. Since English was one of your first language, you naturally spoke that language when you first up woke up. You had a habit of reverting back to your mother tongue.

The feeling of his tender touch eased you awake till you finally peeled your eyes open to see his lidded eyes. You moved your body to lay on top of him, his back pressed against the mattress as you buried your head in between his neck and shoulder.

Saiki's arms loosely wrapped around your waist as he continues to rub your back. This time, his hand meeting your skin when your shirt lifted a bit to expose your back. "We have to get up." His voice was quiet when he reminded you, as to not alarm you.

"Mm mm." You hummed a no, it was too early and you did not want to get up anytime soon. You wanted to sleep for just a few hours more, or perhaps for the rest of the day, whichever came last.

"Y/n."

"𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐢, 𝐧𝐨."

The said male switched positions, now you laid your back against the mattress. While he used his elbows to prop his upper body up and look you in the eyes. "We have things to do today. You have to get out of bed."

You exhaled through your nose, bringing your hands to wrap around his neck and pull his upper body down. Placing his head to lay against your chest as you were finally convinced to get up. "Alright." With that answer, the two of you stay like this for five minutes before you actually gout out of bed.

From there, the both of you finally got up from your shared bed, to get your long day started. You left to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for the day. While Saiki went to make breakfast, choosing to let you take a shower first because your morning routine was much longer than his.