Chapter 21:

Heyyy😘

We're nearing the end. Grab them tissues and say your 'Thank God' prayers 'cause I know y'all tired of me.

I'm sure this book has mentally exhausted you and you're 'bout ready for it to be over. Well, it's almost over so you're welcome.

The most i'll say about this chapter is to have fun. There's probably gonna be no tears. I say probably because some of you are gonna be real happy that everything is finally going the way you want it and you might(will) cry tears of happiness.

The new book is already ready to be posted. I've been working ahead so everything will be ready and organized.

I'm not gonna say a sappy speech or anything about the book coming to end. I'll wait the last chapter for that.

But I will say that all of you who's been reading this book, commenting, voting, and just enjoying this book in general have made my few months.

I wrote this book at a low time, and writing has always been my passion so I just started writing. I didn't really expect many people to read this book. Or anybody really so the fact that so many of you actually read this book and take the time to vote and write comments about it makes me the happiest I never thought i'd be.

I want to say thank you for helping me enjoy writing more than I thought I could. Thank you for bringing a smile to my face with your sweet and positive comments. Thank you for coming on this journey with me from bad writing to good. Just thank you.

I hope my book has been there for you like it has for me. I hope when you have or do feel that you are at your lowest, this book makes you feel a little bit better. I hope this book made you smile when you just couldn't bring yourself too. I hope this book allowed you to experience and feel many emotions, mostly happiness. I hope that this book reminds you to always find a way to be happy even when you feel you're not able to. And you can always talk about it if you feel no one else will allow you. My account and my books are a safe space. I'm here for you.

Now I know some of you will probably leave my account once this book is gone. Some of you probably won't even read my next book. And i'm okay with that. But if those who feel like they want to enjoy some more moments and safe spaces such as this book, you can read the next book that will be posted the same day as the last chapter of this book. I'm always here.

I just want to say thank you again. I love writing and you all have made me love it even more. Thank you so much, I hope you all have an amazing life.

Enjoy this chapter, my loves❤️

Third Person Pov:

"I'm here."

All eyes were on the situation before them. Y/n's sudden appearance at such a great timing startled them.

Her mother was nearly about to break a sweat from the thought of Naomi finding out what's been secretly going on. She would have to thank her oldest daughter for showing at such a great time.

Naomi didn't pay much attention to the eyes on her. She thought it was weird but didn't think much else from it. Just the need to hug her sister on her mind.

So Naomi tiredly rubs her eyes before walking to her big sister. "Sissy, i'm tired." She spoke quietly as she opens her arms out a little.

Y/n smiles calmly as she kneels to the floor, opening her arms up for Naomi to run to. And when the young girl does, she closes her eyes as she rises back to her feet. Holding onto her young sister tightly as if she was scared she'd lose her  if she didn't. "I'm here. I'm tired too." She whispered softly as she fought tears from forming in her eyes.