Living room.....

All were standing outside the house but soon krishnakant ji came out to greet them

All were standing outside the house but soon krishnakant ji came out to greet them. Mr.kim hugged Krishnakant and started talking with eachother. He took mr.kim with him and soon Y/N and Priya came out and greeted them. Y/N hugged Aara and talk with her and then Ishan hugged Y/N legs she giggled and bent down to his level and hugged him.

Y/N look at Taehyung who was already started at her with a pout.

Y/N : what happened*confused*

Taehyung: *pout* you greeted everyone but forgot about your soon to be hubby??

Y/N: ohh I am so sorry but I didn't forget you tho. *She forward her hand for handshake* hello.

Taehyung: *professionally* hello.

Taehyung and Y/N look at eachother for few minutes and then bust into laughing.
Y/N then hugged him tightly couse of that he became shocked but soon hugged her back and kissed her forehead.

Mr.kim and krishnakant were standing in balcony they both noticed it and smiled looking at their child being lovily from now onwards.

??: *Chean throat* amm amm. Hey introduce me too Tae.

Taehyung: oh I forgot sorry. So Y/N this is jimin my bestfriend and Jimin she is my love Y/N. *Smile proudly*

After hearing My Love from Taehyung Y/N started blushing crazily but she manage herself infront of jimin.

Y/N: hello jimin nice to meet you. *Smile*

Jimin: *smile* nice to meet you too Y/N wow bro you get a diamond in your life she is really beautiful if it wasn't you then I definitely would have married her on the spot.

Taehyung: but she is mine now. You go find someone els. *Back hugged Y/N* let's go Y/N.

Jimin and Y/N laugh at his childish behaviour and went inside.

*Y/N become comfortable with everyone so she don't feel shy anymore*

Time skip...........

At night time .....