Hospitality (Part 1+2)(rewritten)

Start from the beginning

I looked closely at the picture. I noticed one thing in the background. Foundations of a building, the angle of the camera cut out the rest of the building behind him. Maybe his home? Or a different building?

Me: "Well, he definitely lives somewhere fine. Let's just hope he will be friendly."

America: " How do you know?"

Me: "I can see a solid foundation of a building behind him."

Russia: "At least we know they are civilized enough for buildings."

I looked closer at the armor. I felt a chill going down my spine. The aura it was giving of could be felt through the picture. It screamed death and pain. I don't know I could feel it but I didn't want to feel it again. I rather change the subject to not talk about his armor.

Me:"What about this giant glowing tree? How do you think it can be explained?"

Russia:"Probably something chemical or so. Something the smart-asses in the laboratories figure out.",

America:"Ohh come on, my good friend-" 

Russia: "We are not friends!"

America: "Yeah Yeah anyways, you clearly lack imagination. It's obviously magic." 

Of course America had to add a hand gesture usually done by kids to "prove" his point.

 Russia:"Don't be ridiculous. Magic isn't a thing."

Me:"We are talking about an island that popped out of nowhere in the middle of the ocean."

< America POV >

Before our talk could continue the captain approached us.

Captain: "Ehm, Sirs we are approaching our destination."

Germany: "You seem nervous captain."

Captain:"Yes well, scans show that the bottom of the ocean near the cost is very flat with only small elevations. We couldn't find suitable spot for the anchor. Meaning we need to drop anchor way earlier than expected." 

Great a problem already. Well it doesn't make it more dangerous only take us more time. I will not stop this mission and go back to my boring desk just for this.

 Russia: "Can we still get on the island"

The captain started sweating

Captain: "Y-Yeah but we never were this far away from land. And the rubber dinghy can only carry four people." 

Me: "Than we three go their and start exploring while the driver brings the boat back to the ship." 

Germany:"We can't just go in alone!"

Me:"Don't be such a scaredy cat now, Germs."

Germany: "I'm not a scaredy cat. We are about to step foot on unknown territory and you, you just want to walk right in there?" 

God why does he have to ruin the fun. and now I have to rely on Russia. It is clear the final vote would have Russia and there is no way he would agree with me ever.