Part 1

POV Madison

      "Madison!" Someone shouts from behind me. I know exactly who that is. Kyan Blake the most popular student in the school, everyone loves him, girls find him attractive, guys either find him attractive or want to be him. Same thing with his best friend.
I turn around to look at him. He's wearing a white shirt, and black jeans with a belt, and a chain. His hair the same as always, messy like he didn't do much to it, but that's just part of the style and what makes him hot, everyone knows he spends at least 20 minutes doing his hair.
        "What do you want, Ky?" He hates the nickname Ky so I make sure to always call him that whenever I'm talking to him.
        "Don't act like you don't know. You posted that video, and spread those fucking rumors about me!" He's standing right in front of me now. And damn he is too loud, it's fucking 7:30 in the morning.
        "What? What the fuck are you talking about? What video? And do you have to fucking scream, it's 7:30 in the morning." He looked absolutely pissed, must be pretty bad to make him this fucking mad. He looked at me in disbelief before pulling out his phone, and I'm assuming pulling up the video.
"Here." He hands the phone over to me. I unpause the video watching it.
"What the fuck. I didn't do this! I didn't even fucking know about it! Why the hell are you blaming me?!" This is insane. It was a video, and they were calling him racist, homophobic, sexist, a manipulator, and apparently accusing him of bullying. There was "proof" in the video too, which was clearly edited. There were tons of videos on the accounts trying to make Kyan seem like a bad person. 
"Because, for one your probably one of the only people in the fucking world to have those photos, and two it literally says your name in the bio. Why the hell would you even do that?!" I looked back at the phone, and looked at the bio. What the fuck.
"Fuck." I mumbled. "Fuck... fuck.. fuck fuck. Fuck!!" I can't believe someone is blaming it on me! I would never to that to Kyan!
"Kyan, I didn't fucking do that. They're lying! You know me, Kyan. I would never do that to you!" Oh. He looked even more mad than before if that's even possible.
"I can't believe it. I can't believe your lying to me right now! Wow, Madi. I was hoping it was a joke or something, but apparently I was wrong. They were right. Fuck you, Madison." He turned around starting to walk away, but I grabbed his shoulder before he could.
"Come on, Kyan! I'm not lying to you! Fuck. Why would I lie to you? And who was right?" He looked so hurt. I mean anyone would be, but it seems like it's something more. I can't believe someone is blaming this shit on me.
"Ila, and Jade. They told me you were a bitch. That you would end up hurting me. I didn't believe it. But I really fucking wish I did. They even told me about the video. They fucking told me it was you who did it, but I didn't believe them." He laughed, but it wasn't like his normal laugh, it was completely bitter. "Wow. I really wish I believed them. I fucking hate you." He turned around again, walking away.
"I-" I tried to say something. Anything. But nothing would come out. I mean he fucking hates me, and I'm sure everyone else will too. I ran to the bathroom before I got caught crying in the middle of the damn hall. I ran into the biggest stall slamming it shut and locking it. I can't believe it. He hates me. He fucking hates me. If he hates me... so would.. fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. I slid down the wall I was leaning against. I rested my forehead on my knees. He hates me. And I bet Darian does too.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

I was in that bathroom for at least 6 hours. There was only an hour left of school now. I finally left the stall and walked over to one of the sinks. I looked awful. My eyes were red and puffy, and my hair a mess from running my hands through it. I grabbed my brush out of my bag and brushed my hair. Then I got my makeup out and quickly put it on. Not much, just some eyeliner, red lipstick, and mascara. I was wearing a white crop top, with a black sweater that was half way zipped, and low waist baggy black jeans. I released a breath before walking out of the classroom my backpack hanging off my shoulder. Thank god everyone was at class. I hurried to my class even though I was already late. I knocked on the door. Mr. B short for Mr. Bitch walked over and opened it. His name wasn't actually Mr. Bitch obviously but everyone called him that because he's one of the most annoying teachers here. I actually have no idea what his actual name is, completely forgot what it was.
He let me in, but didn't let me get far.
"Madison. Would you like to explain why your late to my class?" He asked looking at me through his glasses. He was a good foot taller than me so I had to look up to talk to him.
"Nope. I'm sure you know why already."
"I don't believe I know. please, enlighten me."
"Your a bitch. Your class is boring. Your boring. I hate this class. That enough? Or do I need to keep going? I totally can if you would want me to, sir." I smiled sweetly, even if I was anything but. A few people in the class snickered, but most just seemed happy to get Mr. B to shut the fuck up.
"That's quite alright Miss. Harper. Go sit down. You have detention after school, and for the rest of the week because you skipped your last few classes." Fuck I forgot about that.
"What makes you think I'll go?" I question.
"Maybe the fact that if you don't go your expelled." He smiles at me.
"Fuck you." I turn around flipping him off as I walk to my seat.
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-