"Nooooooo"- 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐘/𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯:
-𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠-
(𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬 I'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲)

It's the next day and I'm at home now.
It's morning and I just woke up, feeling like a idiot.
I always feel like a idiot though, because I am one.
Anyway.
I stood up and needed to hold in to my closet because I stood up too
fast and I feel dizzy.
I sighed.
After that I opened my closet and picked out something good to wear.
I sighed again.
Y/n: what should I wear?
I let out a cry of frustration.
I picked out something random, it looks good though.

(𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞<𝟑 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐠)

It's very casual, but I'm going to school and I just feel like something casual today.
I really don't want to go today. I'm not feeling any motivation right now.
*gasp* Hyunjin!
Oh my god he must be waiting for me already.
I quickly put on the outfit, underneath that sweater I'm wearing a white, tight top. I did my hair, picked up my school bag and went downstairs were my mom and Hyunjin are talking again.

My mom saw me and started to smile as Hyunjin turned around and smiled too.
He stood up as I went to him and hugged him tightly.
Hyunjin: finally! We need to go already because of you
Y/n: it's not because of me! It's because of the time you idiot
I said as I let go of the hug.
We both chuckled as I looked at my mom who's still smiling at us.
Mom: adorable, and now go. Ya'll are going to be late
Y/n: mhm, take care of yourself!
I said as she nodded.
I took Hyunjin's hand, looked at him and started running out of the house.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

The both of you are at school now, while having a class with your teacher.
Like- it's just for talking and shit but with your class teacher.
Sometimes the class has a discussion about anything and they all are trying to solve it.
Sometimes ya'll are talking with your teacher about...class trips, problems in the class, saying that ya'll have too much exams, that ya'll have to pay too much for food and even more.
So, four people are chilling in the front of the class, one is saying how much time they have left, one is leading the class thingy, the other one is writing down the ones who are talking in class and who are annoying, and the other picks out the people who are raising their hands. And the teacher is just listening, while raising his hand every now and then.
You and the members are all sitting next to each other, since the people in the class said that we should try sitting to the ones we want to.
The teacher agreed and now ya'll are sitting next to each other but of course Hyunjin is sitting next to you which make a lot of girls a little or even more than a little jealous.
Hyunjin is quite of poplar in this school because of his breathtaking looks.
All of them already know that the both of you are a couple, just because a annoying ass bitch who's name is Myung-hee said it to the whole class without the permission of you two.
The whole class hates her, she's popular in this school but just because she's dating a boy who is in the 5th grade and because she's wants attention, she takes it too far though.
Like- she wants people to feel bad for her and you know that since you were her best friend.
A long time ago.
Anyway.
Oh! And not just Hyunjin is popular, all the members are, since they are a literal boy group.
Hyunjin: I love it when we are having this class. I don't need to say anything
He said quietly and laid his head on your shoulder while closing his eyes.
You chuckled
Y/n: I love it too
You whispered.
Hyunjin: you smell so good, baby
He whispered...right next to your ear.
You felt a stabbing pain in your chest.
You started to blush, even though the both of you are a couple already.
You really need to get used to that "baby".
Hyunjin: am I making you nervous, my princess?
He whispered again.
Y/n: Yes, yes you are and now stop.
You whispered
Hyunjin: but I love teasing you, baby
He whispered as he laid his hand on your thigh.
You closed your eyes in annoyance, but also in nervousness.
Teacher: before we're starting with the class council, I want you to know that ya'll are making a Projekt with another person of this class and I'm choosing who, since the one before was a disaster.
The whole class: nooooooo...
Hyunjin: I just hope that I'm in a team with you or the members
Y/n: me too...
Felix: oh god, I don't want to
Lee know: do you think anyone here wants to?
A boy raised his hand as the teacher picked him.
Do-young: what is the Projekt about?
Teacher: it's actually a poster ya'll need to present it in front of the class
You felt fear overcoming your body.
You really don't want to present something in front of the class...you hate it.
Hyunjin looked at you and noticed that you are afraid.
He held your hand
Hyunjin: I'm going to do it with you. I don't care what he's going to say, I won't let you go there all by yourself
You nodded, still afraid.
Teacher: who wants to be in a group of three?
Hyunjin immediately raised his hand
Hyunjin: I don't care with who, I just want to be with her if it's okay?
The teacher smiled at us and nodded.
The both of you exhaled.
Teacher: okay, then please do it with uhm...Hyungmi.
The both of you looked at each other and nodded.
She's giving off kind vibes so the both of you are okay with it.

𝟏𝟎𝟑𝟎 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬