„Are you feeling better?"- 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐘/𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

I opened my eyes and saw myself laying on Hyunjin's chest while hugging him tightly.
My eyes are a bit swollen but of course they are when I just cried.
I looked at the clock and it's 8am in the morning.
Wait- it's the next day already?!
Did I really sleep the whole night long, without even opening my eyes for a second? How tired was I?
Shouldn't I be at school now?!?
I looked at Hyunjin who's still sleeping like a baby.
I smiled but stopped smiling as I realized that we are skipping school.
Y/n: Hyunjin?
I whispered. No response
Y/n: Hyunjin?..
Y/n: Baby, wake up
I poked his cheek as he slowly opened his eyes.
He looked at me, still sleeping on the inner side.
Hyunjin: mh?
Oh fuck, his morning voice...send me shivers down my spine.
Y/n: it's 8am in the morning and it's a Tuesday
Hyunjin: and?
Y/n: we should be at school at this time
Hyunjin: and now? We can't do anything about that and I want to stay like this for awhile
He said and turned around. I'm laying on the side now and his head is on my chest, while I'm hugging him.
He closed his eyes, laid his hand on my waist and started sleeping again.
I smiled at him.
I slept so much that I can't sleep anymore so, I started stroking his hair.
I kissed his head and kept on going through his hair.
I chuckled as I saw Kkami entering the room.
He hopped on the bed and laid down next to us while snuggling up in the sheets.
He's in a good mood today, I guess.
When he's not he's going to separate Hyunjin and me like he hates our relationship.
I gently stroked his fur as he closed his eyes.
He reminds me of Hyunjin so goddamn much.

-𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎-𝟑𝟎 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬-

I tried to stand up because I wanted to make breakfast.
I already like-...live here so I know where everything is.
Oh right! His parents are at work.
I slowly removed his hands from my waist and checked if he's still sleeping.
I stood up and slowly went to the kitchen.

Y/n: what should I make?
I whispered.
I opened the fridge and looked for anything good to eat.
Eggs? Yes, why not.
I Heard foot steps behind me.
I turned around and saw Hyunjin, I think he slept enough.
I just hope that he won't get and at me for moving.
Hyunjin: what are you making?
He came towards me and hugged me from behind, while resting his head on my shoulder.
Y/n: breakfast, or do you want to eat something different?
He shook his head.
Y/n: Okay
I said and he started to kiss my neck.
Oh god, why is he doing this with me?
I smiled a little till he turned me around.
I looked at him with big eyes.
Not knowing what to do because I'm nervous
Hyunjin: Are you feeling better?
I nodded, I cuddled with him and I feel good now.
Hyunjin: really?
I nodded again
Hyunjin: okay, so...can I kiss you?
He said while looking at my lips.
I can't take this...why is he looking at my lips like that? He knows that it makes me feel every single emotion except anger.
Hyunjin: I'm craving for your lips right now
He whispered.
I'm so nervous...so nervous.
I nodded slowly as he immediately started kissing me passionately.
He pinned me against the kitchen counter as I wrapped my hands around his neck while pulling him closer.
His hands were wrapped around my waist while pulling me to him.
He lifted me up and now I'm sitting on the counter while his right hand slowly wandered to my thigh, caressing it.
I love it when he does that, I'm so weak when he does that but I don't care because I'm enjoying every single moment right now.
I moaned in between the kiss as he did the same.
His left hand is wandering under my/his hoodie as his lips moved faster.
I started breathing heavily as his other hand went up and is now under my/his hoodie too.
He pulled me closer as I closed my eyes hardly, trying to not make a sound.
His lips feel so good...and are so fucking soft.
His hands went higher, while stroking my side as his thumb wandered under my top, which I'm wearing underneath his hoodie.
I whined, I couldn't hold back this time.
He pulled away.
Asshole
I looked at him while my stomach feels like a zoo.
He took off my/his hoodie and threw it on the floor. I'm just wearing the top right now.
But, it's hot in here so I'm good.
Hyunjin: I love your lips...so much
I looked away and smiled shyly. I get shy easily when someone compliments my lips, and I know that he knows that.
He chuckled and placed his index finger on my chin, while pulling my face near his.
There's just inches in between us and he keeps staring at my lips which makes me so nervous that I can't do anything, at this point.
He looked at my eyes for a second and kissed me again, slower then before.
His lips feel like heaven...I can't do this anymore.
My hands slowly wandered through his hair as he pulled me even closer to him and kissed me with more passion then before.
I couldn't help but moan due the surprise of him pulling me closer, out of nowhere.
My stomach feels like a zoo but I'm definitely not mad.
His left hand moved up to the back of my neck as he pulled me closer, oh god.
I'm melting, I can't...*mind sigh*
He pulled away and started kissing my neck.
Oh fuck...
His lips are so soft, it feels so good.
His right hand is slowly wandering under my top as I let out a quiet moan.
I have a soft spot for neck kissing...I can't hold back when someone is kissing my neck.
I started breathing unevenly, oh fuck...I want to let out the loudest moan I've ever moaned.
And he's just kissing my neck...but it feels so fucking good.
He kissed it gently and slowly, but it's still enough to make me want to scream.
I swear he could do anything right now and I would be thankful.
He could pin me against a wall, hit me, choke me and everything that's even worse than that but I would say thank you.
I'm on my knees for this man and I'm proud of that.
His kisses got wet as I tried my best not to moan.
I love his lips so fucking much, I would do anything just to feel them every day.
And I don't care if it's a peck on my lips, a peck on my nose, on my forehead or head. Or if it's a kiss just like the ones he's giving me right now.
Oh fuck...why is he so good at this?
His lips wandered to my collarbone...can I breath for like- a second?
I placed my head in my neck.
Y/n: mh...
I moaned quietly, as I could feel his smirk on my skin.
His hands are on my inner thigh now while wandering up and down.
Y/n: oh fuck...
He kept giving me kisses all over my upper body.
I can't even breath anymore.
He stopped and looked at me as I looked at him too, while trying to breath like a normal fucking human.
Hyunjin: you like it when I give you kisses all over your body, don't you?
Y/n: yes, yes i do, I love it. I'm totally honest right now and I would do anything to just feel them every day and be with you for the rest of my life.
I said, all in one breath. I exhaled hardly, while staring into his eyes. We are having eye contact as he smiles lightly and kissed me again.
But not slowly, no. He kissed me with passion and lust.
His tongue gently entered my mouth as I immediately pulled him closer by the back of his neck.
His tongue is circling mine as I could feel how much we both want this.
We quickly pulled away as we heard the door bell ring.
Y/n: SON OF A BITCH!
I shouted as Hyunjin chuckled.
??: Why are you shouting you idiot, let us in
Hyunjin: oh god, what are they doing here
He sounds so pissed, but fuck, same.
He walked towards the door as I quickly went from the table and putted on my/ his hoodie.
I love his hoodies, but I always think that they are mine because I'm always wearing them.
He looked at me and opened the door, revealing 7 idiots who shouldn't be here at this time.

𝟏𝟓𝟏𝟓 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬