"Good morning"- 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

-𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩-
//3:02//
𝐇𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

Y/n is now laying on my chest while hugging me tightly.
We're watching itaewon class since some hours now. I looked at my phone as my eyes widened
Hyunjin: Its 3am already ?
Y/n: 3am? Really?
She turned on her phone and looked at the time
Y/n: it's really that late already. What if a ghost comes in my room and kills you with a knife?
Hyunjin: Yah why should he kill 𝒎𝒆 ? When this happened in real life then he would kill us both
Y/n: no, I'll just give him chocolate and then he's just going to kill you
Hyunjin: come on, you're going to be sadder then me when I die, princess
I said. I love calling her princess, don't ask why
It suits her and it makes her nervous. I can see it on her face. She hates being nervous, but I love teasing her.
Y/n: sadly, that's right.
Hyunjin: I Know, my princess
Y/n: why...does he keep calling me that?...
She whispered. I chuckled and stroked her hair
Hyunjin: as I said, it suits you, princess
Y/n: shit I said it out loud, didn't I ?
Hyunjin: yes, you did
She sighed in frustration and hugged me tighter while pressing her cheek against my chest. She went back to focusing on the TV in front of her
I gently laid my hand on her waist while my other hand is stroking her hair.
I smiled at her and looked at the TV again.

After some hours I felt how her breath gets slower
Hyunjin: y/n?
I whispered
She didn't answer
I looked at her and smiled softly.
She fell asleep. Probably because I stroked her hair.
The last time I slept here we were up the whole night long, just talking and every time she sleeps at my home, which was often, we just talk the whole night long.
If you're asking yourself what we're talking about, I don't even know either.
Mostly nonsense, sometimes problems and something that bothers us or we laugh the whole night long because Kkami keeps wanting to separate us like he hates it when we are together.
Kkami is just like that when he's in a bad mood, most of the time he's really clingy, especially with y/n, which annoys me, sometimes but lets keep it a secret.
Oh! Or art. We talk a lot about art
We both love it to draw and sometimes we draw together, at a park or...I don't know a forest.
Of course we watch a lot of dramas too.
So, we're doing a lot of things when she's with me, or I am with her.

I picked up the remote and turned off the TV.
How much did she miss from that episode? I hope she didn't miss out more episodes then that.
I looked at my phone to check the time
Already 5:35 ?! I thought it's like...4 am
No wonder she's sleeping.
She sleeps so much...and then its my fault that she didn't got that much sleep today.
I bet that when she sees me tomorrow morning she's going to say "it's your fault that I couldn't sleep yesterday" even though she doesn't mean it at all. Every time she falls asleep on my chest she's having the best sleep of her life and I know that. Just because I do everything that makes her feel safe and comfortable.
It's enough for her to know that I'm there and she knows that she's not alone.
Oh god, I know her too much and she knows me too much, I could just stay somewhere and she immediately would see how I feel.
She knows it when I'm sad, when I'm angry, when I feel bad about something, when something's bothering me...she knows every little thing and I don't even need to show it.
To be honest sometimes it scares me....and I really should sleep now.

I stopped stroking her hair and held her hand.
I love holding her hands. I just want to squeeze them every time I see them, don't ask why, I don't know it either.
My left hand is still wrapped around her waist.
And with that, I fell asleep after some minutes

-𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠-

I woke up and saw Y/n, who is next to me,
looking at me while smiling.
She noticed that I'm awake and looked away.
I placed my left hand on her cheek and made her look at me again.
I stroked her cheek while smiling
She came closer and before I could realize it, her lips touched mine.
I couldn't help it but kiss her back as I pulled her closer by the back of her neck.

Now I woke up, what the actually fuck did I dream? Why did I dream that?
I don't even know who I am right now.
HYUNJIN, relax.
I looked at Y/n. She's still sleeping on my chest while hugging me.
I need an explanation right now. How did my brain come to that idea of me dreaming that?
WHY?! Why did I dream that I kiss my best friend?! That's strange, I don't like that.
Maybe because I though too much about her yesterday...but that isn't a reason for me to dream that I have a make out with Y/n.
That's not okey, no, no, no, no
IM NOT EVEN IN LOVE
Just don't think of it, Mhm
Just ignore it. It doesn't mean anything, does it? WHAT? NO!
I need help, now.
No, it doesn't mean anything. My brain just hates me, that's okey.
I need to talk with Chan today, I can't take this.
I mean I can't just say that to Y/n. When she asks what I dreamt I'll just say "nothing, I don't know anymore" yes, that's it! It's not that difficult
Y/n: good morning
Hyunjin: good night!
Y/n: what? *gasp* are you okey? Why are you sweating? And why are you nervous?
Hyunjin: yes im okey and im definitely not okey, im not sweating it just rained and im not nervous im just nervous
Y/n: what's wrong with you? "It just rained"? Are you kidding me? What did you dream?
Hyunjin: pff- dreaming? I can't dream
Y/n: something's definitely wrong with you. Im sorry this is might going to hurt
She said as she slapped my cheek.
I screamed as I held my cheek with my right hand.
I have tears in my eyes. Why does she hit that hard?
Y/n: wake up!
Y/n: Are you back now?
Hyunjin: I just saw heaven for a couple of seconds
Y/n: yes, You're back

𝟏𝟏𝟑𝟐 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬