" I didn't completed yet, you have to do me a favor, will you?" she asked and my smile faded.

" What is it?" I asked gulping, because I know it will not be a good news for me.

" You can study here I'll not say anything, but... "

" But?" I asked impatiently.

" But you shouldn't choose a same course as Keerthi " she said and I look at her in shock.

" But aunty, how can I? Keerthi and I want to join in computer group and it's our dream to study in that group. Now how can I backoff from that " I asked her with hope that she will allow me to choose the course which I like.

" No, if you want to study here, then shouldn't choose computer group" she said adamantly.

What to do now? This school is very important for me and also I can't hurt my Keerthi.

If I do this, Keerthi will be hurt but if I don't do this, we can't even meet each other.

I can't take this anymore, why should I always endure everything. I want to scream, I want to shout but I can't do that, because I don't have anyone to support me.

Because I'm an orphan. I hate myself. I started to sob loudly but who cares.

" Tell me what have you decided?" she asked. I gave her a disgusting look. I have never met a person like her in my life.

" Okay, I agree to your condition. I'll not choose computer group" I said defeated as I have no energy to argue with her.

Maybe this will hurt Keerthi, but I know she'll understand me. Moreover we can at least study in the same school.

" Good for you" She said smirking and went inside for admission process.

I have no energy to face them. So I sat on the nearby bench.

I stare at the empty space in front of me and today's incidents start to flow in my mind.

I burst into tears after thinking about everything.

Can't I live my life like I want to? For girls like me this type of chances are very big, beyond our imagination. To cherish this opportunity, I had to face humiliation, hatred and disgusting looks from Keerthi's mom.

I don't know this decision of mine is right or wrong?, but I have no choice.

If someone don't want children then why should they have to give birth and throw the child in the dustbin or orphanage. For their mistake we have to endure all types of pain. People like them don't deserve to be a parents. I hate this type of people.

I remember all the pain I endured in my life till now and cried my heart out. I closed my mouth with my palm, because I don't want anyone to hear me crying.

I cried hard remembering all the pain. Suddenly, I heard,

" Shreya" oh, no it's Mery aunty.

I don't want her to witness my tears, so I started wiping my tears clumsily. I completely wiped my face and correct my hair quickly.

Mery aunty came there and asked, "What are you doing here?"

" Nothing" I said looking down.

" Okay, shall we go now?" aunty asked me and I nodded my head positively.

" What happened? You are looking dull" she asked.

" Nothing, aunty" I said looking at her.

She looked at me suspiciously but said nothing. Thank God.

When I ready to leave, I heard some voices when I turned, I can see three boys talking there. "Did they saw me crying?" I thought, but decided to ignore it.

We then went to office and I choose biology group. Mery didn't said anything because she doesn't know I wanted to choose computer group.

" Where is Keerthi?" I asked her as I couldn't find her.

" She went with her parents as they want to go somewhere urgently. She was looking for you, but you were not around. So she informed me and went with her parents" aunty said.

" Okay" I said.

After that we went to orphanage. After dinner I went to sleep.

" I hope everything will be alright and the decision of mine will not affect our friendship. Please, help me Hoppy." I thought and tried to sleep.

Arjun's POV :

After dinner I went to my room to sleep and laid on my bed, but sleep was far away from my eyes. So I started think about today's incident.

My thoughts went to that girl who cried near the ground. She looked innocent. I want to know, why she cried?, but to whom should I ask? I don't know anything about her except her name.

However she will be studying in the same school as mine, so I can probably meet her in future.

***************

Hello guys!

How was the chapter guys? I hope! You all like this chapter.

If you have any suggestions you can tell me.

Which is your favorite melody or western?

If you like this chapter, vote!!

- Miya 😘

FROM THE BEGINNING जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें