"Abdomen's clear." Ben informed them.

"Palpable pulses in all four extremities." Penny said.

"We've got mild pupillary asymmetry," Ophelia said, using her light to check his pupils, "We need to get a head CT."

"Let's page neuro." Meredith said and Ben nodded.

"Stsrting to regret taking that tour of the city today." Lou joked, "No rain. Thought it was a good idea. I got moee than I bargained for."

"Well, you did hit your head pretty good, Lou. But we're gonna get you fixed up." Meredith assured him.

"Wasn't my most graceful landing either." Lou continued, grinning.

"Pushing 150 of fentanyl." Penny said, "This should help with the pain."

"You know they have a wall at Pike's Market covered in people's chewing gum?" Lou said.

"That's disgusting. And it sounds like a perfect place to spread germs." Ophelia said to him.

"I do, in fact, know that, Lou. I grew up here." Meredith said to him. Lou hummed in response.

"Where's neuro?" Meredith asked Ben as he hung up the phone.

"Paged. No response." He replied.

"Well, then go get them."

Ben pulled off his trauma gown and walked out of the trauma room, and Ophelia followed after him, walking into the ER.

"He lost his pulse!" Callie shouted over the buzz, "Alright, cover your ears."

"Why?" The nurse helping her asked.

Callie twisted the mans leg, and it made a sickening crack and the man screamed in pain. "That's why." Callie said.

"I hated ortho, and I always will." Ophelia informed Callie as she walked past.

"Orto es maravilloso, deberías pensar en una beca." Callie shouted to her. (Ortho is wonderful, you should think about a fellowship!)

"¿Bajo tu dirección? No, gracias." Ophelia said back, turning round to face Callie and walking backwards towards the ER entrance. (Under your guidance? No thanks!)

"I want hourly neuro checks on bed six, sign off on beds four and eight-" Amelia said, wrapping an arm around Ophelia's waist and making her walk along with her and Stephanie.

"Bed 7." Stephanie corrected her.

"What?"

"Bed 7. We don't have a patient in bed 8."

"Right. It's so busy in here, who can remember?"

"Um, me?" Ophelia said, sounding fake-offended. Amelia laughed and kissed her forehead, smiling.

Stephanie's pager went off, and she lifted it out of her pocket to see who it was.

"We're being paged to-"