"Oscar Maywell you are being charged with interfering with the mate bond and wounding an innocent" Jack, a old grey haired Vampire speaks lowly "is this correct?"

"Yes Elder Jack" Oscar mutters looking up sadly at me. His brown hair is stuck to his forehead with swear and his chocolate eyes are filled with a mix of annoyance and sadness as they fix on Skylar. The elders turn to each other, nodding quietly and slowly.

"Very well, five years in Graveworth with no chance of parole" Tears fill Oscars eyes and he looks at the ground nodding slowly. Graveworth is the nightmare of prisons with max security, cramped rooms and regular torture. I frown and stand up hastily as pain curses through me. No!

"If I may Elder Jack" I fight with myself to keep my voice steady. Jack frowns and nods at me to continue, which I do after releasing a long sigh "Seventeen years ago my father cheated on my mother with a werewolf woman. That woman became pregnant, giving birth to my half brother, Oscar Maywell...Valerio"

Oscar and the elders eyes widen and I continue looking straight into Oscars eyes hoping he will finally understand why we can never be more than friends.

"He his a half prince, Skylar was not killed only injured and he has been punished during his time in the cellar thus I believe a lesser punishment is more suitable" I look back at Skylar and motion for her to come forward "what do you suggest babe?"

Skylar blushes before whispering "Maybe half a year or something, I mean I'm fine and yeah" she hides her face behind her hair "wh-what you said"

"Half a year!" Harry exclaims his red eyes burning with furry, his light brown hair combed neatly to the side to hide his bald spot "that's preposterous he deserves-"

"Stop it Harry" Jack sends a warning glare towards Harry and nods at me "very well your majesty, one year in Graveworth but no less"

I nod and Oscar sends me a grateful smile before being led back outside. A woman steps inside nervously walking towards me and standing next to Lauren. I recognise her as Maya, Lane's wife. Her black hair hangs loosely around her shoulders and her orange eyes look around scared as Lane is led inside, smirking of course.

"Lane Joshua Webster you have been charged with multiple accounts of abuse, rape and the harming of innocents, is this correct?"

"Eh maybe" I hiss warningly and stand up, teeth bared and eyes black. He shrinks back and gulps "Y-yes elder Jack"

Jack looks at the other Elders who all nod at him.

"Fifteen years in Graveworth, no chance of parole-" he looks at Lauren and Maya before smirking "and any punishment those affected wish"

"Cut off his balls" Lauren growls and several guards laugh at the look of horror on Lane's face. Just his balls?

"N-no you can't-"

"And his dick" Maya hisses and I wince, that's gonna hurt. I clear my throat covering my crotch protectively. Remind me never to mess with girls.

"Very well" Jack and the other elders try to hold back a smile and Lane is dragged away kicking and screaming "that was quick"

"Like you always are Jack" I grin and he shakes his head before erupting in laughter

"You and your dirty mind" Stacey mutters as I shrug "how would you even know that?"

"Experience" I wink at her causing her to fake gag "I'm kidding, my aunt is his ex wife, word gets around"

"That bitch" Jack grunts "she's one to talk"

"Ugh gross Jack" I smile slightly pulling Skylar into my lap and pecking her flushed cheek.