"No, no," He cried out, shaking his head in disbelief. "Wake up, please." He dropped down beside the hospital bed, his hands holding onto Kim's. The rest of the family just watched since they couldn't do anything.

"Where- Where is Doctor Top? He has the power of healing right?" Porchay stood up, trying to find faith in waking up his boyfriend. 

The next second, Doctor Top walked in with a clipboard. "Doctor!" Porchay ran to him, "Porchay," 

"You have the power of healing, right? Can you please heal my Kim?" 

"Chay, listen to P' first. Kim's brain had been damaged," The doctor said with a sigh.

Porchay's stomach dropped, something was in his throat, preventing him from choking out any more words. "Where..." Kim weakly said, "Kim! I was so worried, how are you doing? Do you want some water?" Chay ran back to the bed, helping the elder sit up.

"Who are you?" Kim blinked a few times to get rid of the blurriness.

Porchay's heart sank. He couldn't remember him? The times, the happiness, the fights,-

"Babe, do you remember me?" He asked hopelessly. 

"No, who are you? Get off of me!" Kim swung his hand away, resulting in Porchay falling to the floor.

Earlier...

"Dude, are you sure?" Prapai raised his eyebrows. "Yeah, it's the only thing that could make him return to me, please bro." Kim pleaded as he sat on the hospital bed, giving puppy eyes to his nephew.

Prapai looked around to the others and they just shrugged. 

Prapai looked back at the pleading patient and rolled his eyes. "Fine," 

"Yay! I promise I'll find time to race with you," Kim smiled happily. 

"Well, that sets it. Venice, Rain, go tell Porchay." 

"Kimhan, I'm asking you, one more time, ARE YOU SURE?" Prapai held onto his shoulders. "My dear patient, that just got into an actual car accident and just decided to fake losing his memories to get his boyfriend back, ARE YOU SURE?" Prapai said as he shook him.

"Yes, I'm sure."

"You're lucky I didn't get a single chance to kick your ass." Porsche folded his arms.

Some of them were acting sad, and some were trying not to laugh and used the toilet as an excuse to run outside the room bursting with laughter. 

"I'm your boyfriend, don't you remember?" 

"No, get off!" Kim swung his arm away again. 

-

It's been a few days. Porchay followed Kim everywhere to make sure he was safe. Every night before putting Kim to bed, he would always wish and pray that Kim was going to remember everything. 

"P'Kim, who's that? He keeps looking at us," Kim's friend, who acted as his mistress asked, looking over to the side. "Aish," Kim clicked his tongue and walked over.

"Chay, why are you here?" Kim leaned on the table. "Obviously for you," Chay muttered under his breath, taking off his disguise hat, thinking that Kim didn't hear him. Kim smiled for a split second before looking back at his friend and nodded once, signalling that her job was done.

She smiled and walked away to find her girlfriend.

"It's a coincidence." Porchay shrugged. "Seriously? You don't need to lie. I've known that you came here to spy on me," Kim said with an annoyed tone. "Nobody wears hats to clubs." 

"You're kidding, this is your gift for me," Porchay scoffed and leaned back on the single booth chair. "What?" Kim stood up. "You forgot..." Porchay laughed to cover up his pain. "It was the best memory." Porchay looked up at Kim, who acted annoyed but was happy inside, knowing that Porchay would always be there no matter where he went.

"You know I forgot my memories, why are you trying to force me to remember? I don't remember us being in a relationship, can we just be good friends?"

Kim looked at the kid who was pouting.

"Oih, don't make that face," Kim looked away, knowing that he could never resist that expression. "Why? Because you're afraid you'll fall in love with me again, right?" Porchay faked a smile. 

"Can you tell me what's wrong with me?" Porchay took a sip of the strong liquor on the table. "Stop drinking that, you're too young!" Kim grabbed the cup and slammed it down on the table. "Oh so you don't remember me but you remember that I'm too young to drink? Such a fucking  joke." Porchay scoffed.

"Kim, the only thing I needed to hear that night was an "I love you", that was all." He stood up. "I know you lied about your so-called 'Post-Traumatic amnesia.' Don't forget to come home tonight. I will wait for you in our room. We need to talk. Tomorrow, we'll go to the hospital for a check-up for the wound on your head. I know you've never lost your memories."

Porchay made his way around the table and hugged Kim, who just stood still. "If you still don't believe that I love you too, please try and remember the memories we made and had together. See you at home, babe." Porchay pulled away from the hug and walked away.

Ugh, of course, after all of that training how could he not know?

When Porchay walked to the exit door, he stood still for a second, wondering if he should wait for him there. It's too dangerous for him if he gets drunk. I'll wait for him here.

Porchay walked outside and waited, leaning on the wall beside the exit door.

Kim watched as Porchay walked out of the club. 

He walked to the table that Porchay was sitting at and looked down. He picked the bottle up and sniffed it. It was Porchay's favourite non-alcoholic drink, the bottle was just a decoy. Kim smiled at his baby's geniuses and ran outside.

He smiled when he saw that Porchay was leaning against the car that he bought for him and shook his head. "Let's go home,"  

----

Words: 1544

Published: --

Republished: 1/3/24