(M) 5

Several weeks later...

[Author]

Honestly, nobody knew why Venice was hanging out at Kim and Porchay's shared apartment, he just suddenly appeared there and started playing around like a child who needed to be on a leash before he goes and bites another child.

"Ai satt! Venice come back here!" Porchay yelled as the boy ran around the living room with a ring that Kim made for Porchay. And yes, they're together.

"Nuh-uh," Venice stook his tongue out, portraying himself as a clown (As if he's not one).

"Venice." Porchay stopped and glared at Porchay. "Porchay" Venice replied.

"Venice Payu Theerapanyakul, I swear to myself if you don't give me back that goddamn ring, you won't be seeing yourself in heaven!" Porchay growled.

"You know what? This ring isn't my type, as in, a ring for my boyfriend, hehe... I leave it here." Venice threw the ring on the table and ran for his life after the last sentence. "He's older than me but still acts like a child, jeez," Porchay scoffed and slipped the ring on with a glare that landed on Venice as he ran out, almost flinging his shoes somehow.

"Chay krub?" Someone called out. "Yes?" Porchay smiled. Of course, it was Kim, he was the only one who called Chay with krub at the end.

Suddenly, Kim hugged him from behind, throwing his weight at the poor boy. "Oih! You heavy ass cat!" Porchay tried to push him off.

"I miss you too, my ChayChay" The younger scrunched his nose, why... Are there not any other nicknames for me? "Let's go back to our room." Kim pulled away from the hug.

"Wait-" Porchay got cut off. The poor latter was dragged to their room without a word spoken. 

When they got to their room, Kim slammed Porchay against the wall. "A little force won't hurt me, P'Kim." The younger glanced at the boy who would be a bit more worried if he went harder.

"You sure?" Kim looked into Porchay's eyes for confirmation. "As long as it's you."

Kim smirked and lifted both of his legs. Porchay gasped at the sudden movement and wrapped his arms around Kim's neck.

"What'd you think you're doing, hm?" Porchay knew exactly what Kim was doing.

"Dealing with my needs, why?" Kim looked at Chay's lips. "Be gentle, I'm still sore from last week's."

Kim couldn't hold back any longer and engulfed Porchay's lips.

"Ngh~" Porchay moaned. Kim took the opportunity to explore his mouth, tasting every corner.

"You taste like strawberries," Kim pulled away from the kiss, smiling. Before Kim could kiss Porchay again, Porchay had to remind him that he had a meeting in half an hour.

"Oh please, that is in 30 minutes, can we continue? Naa~" Kim pleaded. He had already gone this far, besides, he couldn't take his eyes off his handsome boyfriend. "It's either you skip the meeting and I'm going to the bar with my friends, or, you go to the meeting and when you come back, I'll still be waiting for you. Choose" His boyfriend replied. 

Kim thought about it and thought that it was the best he went to his meeting before his boyfriend left him to get drunk at a bar while he was busy. You can never be too safe or protective of your partner.

So, when Kim left, Porchay walked over to the closet and opened it, sliding all the clothes to the side to find a hidden something that he recently bought. He was going to stuff it under the bed but thought that his precious Kim who couldn't know anything about his plan was going to see it. This was the plan B; Hiding that shit in the closet full of clothes and other things.