Chapter 7

[Conversation]

-- Ash POV--

We were sitting and waiting for the police, when suddenly I heard someone's footsteps...

May: I'm sorry to interrupt, but can I have a chat with you?

💭May? What is she doing here?

Come out, Crukodile. Keep an eye on him.

The Crukodile nodded.

Robber: Do you want to leave me with him?!

If you behave well, the crocodile won't eat you.

Robber: I hope this is a joke...

I hope he doesn't eat you too. I need you alive. Come on, May, let's not get in their way.

💭 We moved a short distance away. I wonder what she wants to tell me?

So, what did you want to talk about?

M: I'm sorry, but how did you guess my name?

💭 So think about it, Ash, think about what Kayla would say...

This is my job.

M: To be honest, this is the first time I've seen a defender live. You are spoken of as ghosts doing their work in the shadows.

💭 In the shadows? What does she mean by that?

M: How old are you?

17

M: What?! You are our age and already working... Although I'm not surprised that you're probably a very strong coach.

I don't like to brag.

M: Sorry. I came to talk a little.

Come on, you.

M: Oh, of course.

Is there something you wanted to tell me?

M: Sir Defender, I wanted to thank you... In the end, because of my haste, Serena and I were checking the noise, but I forgot that I didn't bring Pokemon with me... Her Pancham suffered because of me.

It's all right, I'm glad I made it in time.

M: If it wasn't for you, this nasty Pokemon would have attacked her. It's too early for Serena to die, because her mission of love is not over yet!

A mission of love?

M: Oh, I let it slip.

Serena has fallen in love with someone...

M: In love? Yes! And that was a long time ago... She traveled around the Kalos region and fell in love with a boy.

💭 It's strange, but I didn't notice that Serena liked anyone...

M: She still likes him, but he's somewhere with Leon.

💭Next to Leon? Who is this person?!

So who is it?

M: Ash

Ash?!

M: Yes... I noticed that he was stupid, but to ignore Serena's feelings so much! A stupid champion, that's what he is...

It probably hurts him to hear that.

M: I'm sorry, but how would you feel next to someone you like but don't understand your feelings?

💭I don't even have anything to say. Serena liked me all this time. So stop...

A kiss...

M: A kiss? Even he didn't help her before they broke up. Okay, I'm sorry I came to talk about other people's feelings.

May, what should your friend do?

M: What should he do? Come, hug her and listen. They clearly have something to talk about.

Your friend is lucky to have you.

M: We were lucky with him too. Defender, I hope you won't tell anyone.

Yes, of course, I am a grave.

M: Can you promise me something else?

What's it?

M: Arrange a fight.

Sure. I'll be waiting.

M: Great! Okay, it's time for me to leave. Bye.

May is gone.

Bye... Yes... What a rock I was...

---

May didn't even know who she was talking to. How do you like their conversation? It's more like a conversation on the phone, but no, they really talked live. in

🌺--🌺--🌺

⭐️ Please vote for the chapter you have read.

📃You can write your opinion or something else.

Words: 549

 Ev.