Ch1

It hurts seeing her with somebody else. That should be me.

Got a tiring day yesterday that i slumped my back in bed as long as i got home. I am not complaining tho. It's part of us being adults. We have to work hard. I didn't notice that i fell asleep the moment i put down my phone last night after checking important messages.

Another day. Another hussle. We gotta move our ass. I pull up myself from the bed and do my morning routine ... stretch a bit, gargle, drink water, and then check my phone while cooking.

As i was scrolling on twitter, i got curious why she's all over my timeline again. Seems like she's been trending the whole night again. What happened again this time? I can only see tweets saying they love her; they're happy as long as she's happy; and i dont know what's the context ... i kept scrolling till i found the k-article about the buzz. It's a video of J and V in Paris walking romantically. And i was hurt, im hurting.

i couldnt move. Not even a single tear dropped down. Its always been like this. Its the 3rdth if you know what im talking about. 

The article says its true because in the video their manager could also be seen in a distance.  And the rumors was backed by fancams with V signing their copy of magazine. They were also photograph in some other places. Its undeniably true that its J. Look how the way the girl walks, look at that pretty walk. Even me could attest its her.

Late night walks. 

I closed the app and stared at the wall blankly.