𝙎𝙔𝙈𝘽𝙊𝙇 ; 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

Wrong. Again.

Tanah motioned them to return to their spots and try again.

They were currently training their attack execution, with Tanah as the training instructor.

Boboiboy appointed the earth elemental the role to see if Tanah can help them become one with their element and further be able to properly control their powers.

The rest of the elementals breathed heavily, their strength wavering as they glanced up at the unscathed, earth counterpart.

Tanah remained sat on a flattened out rock pillar, legs crossed and arms gripping on the edges of the pillar he was sitting on. He stared down at them, unimpressed.

"The enemy won't wait for your next attack, wasting even a second can get you killed." Tanah stated.

The training was harsh and felt like hell. Boboiboy could only pity his other elementals.

With every passing hour, Tanah's patience only seemed to decrease. He was beginning to feel annoyed. But he didn't want to destroy their morale so he masked it with a poker face.

These idiots aren't even trying. All they do is attack and not even work together. Not a single one of their hits even managed to come in contact with me.

Tanah groaned, rubbing his temples before sighing.

All he's been doing is just blocking their attacks. He hasn't even started taking an offensive stand.

Api and Angin have potential but they aren't recognized enough that they just attack randomly, the only goal being to take out the enemy.

Petir doesn't even bother coordinating with the others and just calculates his own attacks, leaving the others behind.

Cahaya focuses too much on big attacks and not considering the option to exert minimal power on smaller groups of enemies. He's wasting too much energy.

Air is too relaxed, relying too much on the others to deal with the situation. It's a miracle he's become my level when in Ais form.

Daun is probably the biggest problem. He's all over the place. His attacks are less organized than the others and are mostly executed out of panic.

I'm getting a migraine...

After a few more rounds, Tanah called the training off and went ahead to Boboiboy's room.

Some agents greeted the earth elemental, but quickly backed off upon sensing his distress.

Tanah still greeted back though, but the aura around him was so visible, the agents began to fear and wonder what had happened.

"I'm back from training..."

"Oh, welcome back, Tanah--- Eh?"

Tanah simply waved his hand at his concerned user and made his way to the shared bed, plopping himself there and just falling asleep.

"...I'm guessing the training didn't go so well.." Boboiboy mumbled before sighing.

He then returned his gaze back to the mirror.