𝙏𝙒𝙄𝙉𝙎

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘽𝙀𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀𝘿 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙂𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝘿

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

"Hello there!" A cheery voice greeted the silver-eyed male. "I'm Daun! And you're....?"

"Solar." The boy responded plainly, not bothering to look at the leaf elemental.

"What'chu reading there?" Solar felt slightly uncomfortable at their closeness.

"Physics. Now could you... go away? I'm trying to study here." Solar gave the elemental a frown, disliking his company a lot.

Daun puffed his cheeks. "All you ever do is study! Why not play with us, Abang?"

"No thanks, I'm not interested."

Daun huffed but didn't insist further and began storming out the room. Solar rolled his eyes and continued reading.

Studying was all he did as a kid. His parents adored his gifted talent. He was born with an incredible IQ and was an overachiever. Solar would always aim for the top, regardless of how meager the task may be.

He was the gifted child of the family.

Not only was he born a genius, he was also blessed with the powers of the sun. He rarely used them, but would not hesitate to if someone pisses him off.

He mostly uses them to entertain his younger twin brother, Boboiboy. His twin, who wasn't born gifted like he was.

They were like two sides of the same coin.

They were polar opposites.

"Sol?" Boboiboy called out, peeking from the doorway.

"Hm?" Solar closed his book and turned around. "Yeah, Bee?"

Daun could be seen clinging to Boboiboy side, glancing from time to time before hiding his cute face on Boboiboy's back.

"Come play with Daun and I. I'm sure it'll be fun!" Boboiboy said, a warm smile on his face.

Solar groaned. "No Bee, you know I don't like playing. Plus, we have a test tomorrow, remember?"

"Please?" Boboiboy used his usual trick, the puppy eyes.

Solar looked at him, an unfazed look on his face. "No."

"Come on!"

"I said no!"

"Play or I'm telling Tok Aba you're overworking yourself again!"

Solar frowned. Boboiboy gave him a smirk.

Solar sighed. "Fine."

Boboiboy and Daun high-fived each other in victory.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"Uno." Solar said, causing the other two to flinch.

"EHH!? HOW DID YOU GET THAT SO FAST!?"