Chapter 1 - She's mine.

"FUCK YOU! YOU ARE FIRED!" "W-wait I'm sorry boss- I didn't mean it..." "YOU KNOW WHAT! IF I CANT SEE RED ILL MAKE YOU SEE RED." "W-wait.. NO!" Freen got up and started to beat up the worker.

"STOP P-PLEASE!" He said crying. Freen opened the door and pushed him out the room. All the employees stared. "IF I SEE YOUR FACE ONE MORE FUCKING TIME ANYWHERE.. IM KILLING YOU!" She slammed her door.

The worker got up in shame and left the building. "*SIGH* guess we have to hire another worker..." The assistant manager said. "Hey Ben, can you make a list of trainees...?" "Again?!? This is the fifth time this week!" He groaned. "We can't choose..." "Fine.."

Freen's POV:

"STUPID PEASANTS! ITS NOT MY FAULT I WAS BORN THIS WAY!" She punched the wall. She dialed someone, "Ben, where are the new list of trainees!" "I called them and they are on their way Boss." She hung up the phone.

*20 minutes later"

"Boss.. the trainees are here." "Send them in." Freen said without looking. She heard multiple footsteps enter the room. "Okay, I'll make this quic- quick...." She said looking up to see a line of women, but one woman stood out to her. Freen stared at her, her heart beating fast and her face turning red. She was colorful. Freen got up and pointed at the women, "you're hired."

Everyone was stunned, "Boss.. are you sure?" "DID YOU NOT HEAR ME!?!" "Y-yes boss.. Um.. what is your name..?" "Um.. Rebecca Armstrong, but you can call me Becky..." "You can start working as the Boss's personal assistant starting tomorrow at 7:00 AM sharp." "Everyone leave now." Freen said. Everyone looked sad and left in disappointment. Becky was about to leave then Freen shouted, "Except you. Miss Armstrong."

Becky turned around, "m-me..?" "Who else? Come here." Becky walked towards Freen and Freen stood up from her chair, putting their faces only a few inches apart. "Who are you.." "Um.. I'm Rebecca Patricia Armstrong.." "No.'Who are you as a person.?" "Well.. I'm known to make people's worlds colourful or bright as my friends say..." Freen's brained clicked. "Huh.. you definitely made my world colourful..." Becky's face grew red like a tomato. "I.. uh.. um- t-thank you Boss.." "You can call me Freen.." Freen lifted up Becky's face by her chin and started caressing Becky's cheek. "Your face features are very pretty and cute.."

Becky stepped back in embarrassment. "I-I.. thank you for the compliment.." Freen stepped forward again, "Tell me.. are you dating anyone?" Becky was shocked by the question. "Um... no."And are you attracted to women?" Becky's eyes grew in shock. "I- well... I leave my options open..." Freen smiled, "Good... you may go now." And with that Becky ran out of Freen's office.

The workers saw Becky run out, "Poor girl... her life is about to be a living hell.."

Becky's POV:

Becky arrived at her house and leaned against the door. *Why is my heart beating so fast?!?* Becky thought as she held her chest. "Okay Becky... calm down." Becky said as she paced her breathing. She closed her eyes trying to calm down. Then a picture of her boss played in her mind. "Ah!" Becky said surprised. Becky hit her head. *Stop it!* "Okay. You have a job tomorrow, focus on the job."

Freen's POV:

"She's...." Freen said holding her heart. "I need her." Freen said with a serious face. "God.. i can't think. I'm going home." Freen left her company and went home. She entered her mansion and was about to take a shower then she heard a ringing sound.

*RING* *RING* She walked to her phone, butt naked. She saw it was a FaceTime call from a random number she answered it showing her face and the upper part of her chest. "Hi Boss, so am I suppose to show up at s-seven...." It was Becky, she looked up while she was talking and saw Freen's chest. " Becky panicked and hung up the phone. "SHIT... OH FUCK." Becky's heart started to race. She went downstairs to get a bottle of water and chugged it down. "Okay.. calm down. She is your boss.. be professional."

Freen POV:

"Huh? Why'd she hang up..? How did she get my number anyways..." Freen texted her.

000-000-000
__________________________________

"Hello? How did you get my number."

"I'm sorry for hanging up on you boss! I got your number from Ben."

"Okay."

"I was wondering what time I had to show up..?"

"6:00 AM Sharp."

"Okay Boss, thank you!"

"I told you to call me Freen."

"Yes Freen... GOODNIGHT!"

"Night."
__________________________________

Freen chuckled, "She's cute.. isn't she?" She thought to herself out loud. She clicked on her profile and changed the name to "Cute Assistant"

She put down her phone and went to take a shower and went to sleep.

Becky POV:

*YAWN* "Ugh.. what time is it..?" Becky checked her phone. "6:00 AM?!! IM SUPPOSED TO BE THERE BY 6!" Becky got up and got ready. She ordered a taxi and arrived at the company. She reached for the door but a hand appeared behind her.

"AH! Sorry, I didn't mean to yell-" She turned around and saw Freen. "Your late." "IM SORRY BOSS!" She bowed. Freen stepped closer to her pinning her against the door. "I told you to call me Freen." Becky panicked, "I-I'm sorry Freen.." Tears started to form in her eyes. Freen looked at her starting to cry, she felt sympathy.. an emotion that was strange to her. "Um..uh.. don't cry?" She tried comforting her. "Let's just go inside.." Freen brought Becky to her office. "Um.. calm down im not gonna hurt you..." Becky kept crying, Freen hugged her.

"Shhhhh... don't cry.. im sorry." Freen said comforting her. Then Freen suddenly hugged her tight, she laid a small kiss on her head. Becky was surprised by this action. And for a split second, Freen looked down at her and saw pink... her face glowed pink. Freen couldn't help but blush. "I-I uh... hope your okay.." Becky hugged her back. "Im okay now.. thank you Freen~" She said in a cute voice making Freen turn even more red.

"N-no problem.." Then her office door swung open. "BOSS THERE IS AN EMERGE-gency......" A worker open the door and saw them hugging each other, Freen's arms around Becky back and Becky sitting on Freen's leg. "Um.. im sorry." She shut the door as fast as she could.

Worker POV:

"GUYS...." Emily yelled. "What..." Ben groaned. "I SAW SOMETHING..." "Huh?!?" All the employees yelled. "YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE ME!" "JUST GO CHECK." A group of employees ran to the door of the office. Before one could open it, Freen stepped out. "AH HM. What are you guys doing." The workers ran back.

"Emily.. I need to have talk with you.. come to my office now." Freen went back into her office and the workers stared at her, "Goodluck.." Anna said.
The worker entered the office and saw Freen sitting in a chair and Becky standing by her side.

"Sit." Freen said. Emily sat down and looked at her boss, "Emily. You must not mention what you saw ever, if I found out you did, you're fired." "U-uh yes ma'am..."

"Leave." Emily ran out. "If I knew you were this mean I wouldn't have signed up.." Becky mumbled. Freen pulled her onto her lap. "I'll show how mean I can be.." And with that Freen kissed Becky.
__________________________________

Heyyyy.. So. Its been a day and Miss Horny here already kissed her. Your opinions? ->

Next chapter is gonna be 🙏🏼 for horny fans.

Anyways have a great day, evening, noon, or night! Byeeeeee!