Fight or Flight...

Y/N, Harry, Ron, and Hermione were all gathered with the rest of their class in the courtyard for their first flying lesson with Madame Hooch. As the teacher approached she was putting on a pair of gloves while she walked in between the two rows of students stood next to their brooms eagerly awaiting their first flying lesson.

"Good afternoon, Class." Hooch called out.

"Good afternoon, Madame Hooch." The entire class responded.

"Welcome to your first flying lesson. Well, what are you waiting for? Everyone step up to the left side of their broomstick. Come on now. Hurry up." Hooch said as all of the students obeyed her orders. "Stick your right hand over the boom and say, 'up'."

The whole class began to say up, both Y/N and Harry managed to do it first try, their brooms ascended into their hands. Malfoy was smug about also managing to do it first try, with Y/N's arriving before he could finish saying the word.

Hermione was trying but the broom was rolling around on the ground, but she was doing better than Ron was.

"Up, up." Ron commanded and the broom flung up and hit him in the face earning a laugh from Harry and Y/N. "Shut up, you two."

"Now, once you've got hold of your broom, I want you to mount it and grip it tight

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Now, once you've got hold of your broom, I want you to mount it and grip it tight. You don't want to be sliding off the end. When I blow my whistle, I want each of you to kick off from the ground hard. Keep your brooms steady, hover for a moment, then lean forward slightly and touch back down. On my whistle...3, 2..." Hooch blew her whistle and Neville lifted off from the ground and continued to rise. "Mr Longbottom...M-M-Mr Long- Mr Longbottom!"

Neville began to fly away while panicking, it was like his broom had a mind of its own.

"Come back down this instant!" Hooch demanded as she watched the broom fly into a wall repeatedly before flying through the crowd of students that barely managed to part in time to avoid the rogue broom. The broom took Neville pas a statue wielding a spear and Neville's robes got caught on the spear, The robes eventually ripped and Neville fell, his descent being slowed down by a brassier on the side of the building catching his robes, he fell out of the robes and landed on the ground. "Everyone out of the way!"

Hooch ran over and inspected Longbottom.

"Come on, get up." Hooch said comfortingly.

"Ow! Ow!"

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, dear. That's a broken wrist." Hooch said before tutting sympathetically. "Good boy. Come on now. Up you get."

While Hooch was checking on Longbottom Y/N and Harry spotted Malfoy picking up Nevilles Remembrall.

"Everyone's to keep their feet firmly on the ground while I take Mr Longbottom to the hospital wing. Understand? If I see a single broom in the air, the one riding it will find themselves out of Hogwarts before they can say 'Quidditch'." Hooch said as she left with Neville.

A moment later Malfoy began mouthing off.

"Did you see his face? Maybe if the fat lump had given this a squeeze, he would have remembered to fall on his fat arse." Malfoy joked earning a laugh from the Slytherins.

"Give it here Malfoy." Both Y/N and Harry said as they stepped forward to confront the boy.

"No. I think I'll leave it somewhere for Longbottom to find." Malfoy said as he mounted his broom and began to take off. "How 'bout on the roof? What's the matter Potters? A bit beyond your reach?"

Both Y/N and Harry mounted their brooms.

"No way. You heard what Madame Hooch said. Besides, neither of you know how to fly. The odds of you two knowing on instinct are-" Hermione protested.

"Never tell me the odds." Y/N said as he took off followed by Harry.

" Y/N said as he took off followed by Harry

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"What a pair of idiots." Hermione said to herself.

Both Y/N and Harry flew up to Malfoy.

"Give it here Malfoy or we'll knock you off your broom!" Y/N warned as Harry decided he was done stalling. He zoomed in and caught the Remembrall that Malfoy was tossing into the air, he began to fly back to the crowd with it, upon landing Malfoy walked up with Crabbe and Goyle, and they shoved Harry to the ground, Malfoy was determined to put the Remembrall out of Neville's reach, He flew back to his position and threw it across the courtyard with Y/N setting off after it, he caught up to the Remembrall and managed to catch it, he came back to the crowd cheering apart from Malfoy and his friends who were sulking.

Unbeknownst to everyone McGonagall had seen the whole thing. She walked into the courtyard as everyone was congratulating Harry, Y/N stepped back from everything until his name was called.

"Harry Potter, Y/N L/N." McGonagall called out, both Y/N and Harry followed her to Quirrell's classroom. "You two wait here. Professor Quirrell, excuse me, excuse me. Could I borrow Wood for a moment, please?"

Quirrell saw both Y/N and Harry peaking from around the corner.

"Oh, y-yes. Of course." Quirrell said as Wood stood up and followed McGonagall out into the corridor and saw both Y/N and Harry with guilty looks on their faces.

"Potter, L/N. This is Oliver Wood. Wood, I have found you a seeker and a chaser." McGonagall said in excitement.

"Have you heard? Harry Potter is the new Gryffindor chaser and Y/N Potter is their latest seeker, I always knew those boys would do well." Sir Nicholas said as he floated through the corridors talking with another ghost.

"Seeker and Chaser? But first years never make the house teams, you two must be the youngest quidditch players in a -"

"Century, according to McGonagall." Harry finished as he and Ron walked through the corridors.

"Hey, well done you two, Wood's just told us..."

"Fred and George are on the team, too...beaters." Ron said as they continued walking.

"Our job is to make sure that you two don't get bloodied up too bad. Can't make any promises, of course. Rough game quidditch..."

"...Brutal. But no one's died in years. Someone will vanish occasionally..."

"But they'll turn up in a month or 2." The twins finished before leaving to attend their own classes.

"Oh, go on you two, quidditch is great. Best game there is. And you'll be great too." Ron said as Y/N noticed Hermione approaching them.

"But we've never even played quidditch, what if we make a fool of ourselves?" Harry asked as Hermione joined the conversation.

"Neither of you will make a fool of yourselves. It's in your blood." Hermione said as she guided them all to the trophy room where there were trophies.

"Woah, Harry, Y/N, you never told me your father was a seeker too." Ron exclaimed

"We...didn't know."

The Wizard From A Galaxy Far Far Away (Male Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें