Chapter 4: Jealous?

Start from the beginning

This time when we kissed, it wasn't faked, it felt more natural. Everyone that was packed into the ballroom cheered and clapped for us.

Thor and I climbed up the steps to the stage hand in hand where the music ensemble was, and thanked and congratulated them.

Then as they picked up and started leaving, Thor and I turned to face our large audience of people.

Thor's voice boomed over everyone and everything as he started talking, "I just want to thank everyone again for coming out and supporting Chantel and I, it really means a lot." He said, and took a pause as everyone started cheering again. When they stopped cheering for the most part, Thor continued. "I want to tell you guys that Chantel and I are very excited to be ruling you soon and we thank you for all your support. Please grab some more food from the dining tables if you want some, and you all may head out. Thank you all again!" Everyone cheered as they filed out to take more free food and leave. As soon as everyone has left, I just laid down on the stage because I was so tired. Thor smiled down at me, but he looked tired also.

Odin and Frigga walked in, both tired, but looked excited. "We're so proud of you guys!" Frigga said. "Did you have a good time?"

Thor and I looked up at each other and smiled. "I think we had a very good time." I said.

"Wonderful!" Odin said. "Now, you two better be off to bed soon, it's getting late."

"Alright," Thor and I said together, and headed toward our chambers.

Frigga walked up to Thor and asked him if she could borrow me for a second. He agreed and I told home to go to his room, that I'd be there in just a little bit. Thor went ahead as I turned to Frigga.

"So," Frigga said, "Is he being nicer to you?" she asked with a wink.

"Yes indeed, we are going to try this whole marriage thing together, so all is well with us." I said with a grin.

"I'm so happy for you both, a lot of the time arranged marriages don't work out." Frigga said with a smile.

"Well," I scoffed, "It took Thor long enough, but he finally came around."

"Well, I won't keep you, I'm sure your tired too." Frigga said as she gave a yawn, and walked away over towards Odin.

I smiled to myself as I walked back towards Thor's room. My plan had worked and now Thor and I were going to be happy and give love a shot. Although, kissing Loki wasn't all that bad, but I'm sure everyone wants to kiss Loki, and everyone wants to kiss Thor. And now I have Thor, some people would call me lucky, and I am lucky, but I could tell already that he was going to be a challenge at times. I laughed to myself imagining everything that could happen when Thor was stubborn like that cute pouty face, or that adorable voice he gets when he's trying to be mad.

At this point, I had reached Thor's door, so I knocked and waited. I didn't have to wait more than a few seconds, I'm sure Thor was waiting for me. He opened up the door with a big grin on his face.

"May I come in?" I asked, and Thor quickly moved out of the way of the door as I ran in and threw myself onto his fluffy bed. Thor ran and jumped right on top of me.

"Thor......you're.....aggghhhh......squishing........me..."

"Oh! Sorry about that," he said, and rolled off of me. I pretended to dramatically gasp for air, and Thor just laughed.

"Hey Chantel, I have something to tell you," Thor said shyly.

"Oh? And what could that be?" I asked, although I was pretty sure I knew the answer.

"I think I'm in love with you," he said as he blushed and looked down.

I smiled and snuggled up next to him and looked up at him.

"I think I'm in love with you too Thor." I said and closed my eyes.

I felt the sheets come over Thor and I, but I was too tired to go back to my room. I heard Thor start to lightly snore almost instantaneously, and I soon followed as I drifted off into a deep and peaceful sleep.

[A/N: Hello to everyone I am so sorry that I have not posted in an uber long and that I did not turn this into a regularly summer posting book, *my long list of excuses here* but I am here now and I will try to post as much as possible, because I really do enjoy posting and I enjoy hearing what you guys think. So I made an extra long chapter as an apology, I hope you accept, thank you!]